• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We would love for you to become a part of our community.
    Take a moment to look around and join the discussion.
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

2019 College Football Season (1 Viewer)

Kory

Joe Goodman is a massive Barner, but I think he makes some valid points.

Clemson was/is the better team until some other team proves otherwise. Every excuse in the book cannot erase the memory of Lawrence torching our defense, or shutting out the best offense in Alabama history in the second half, or the pure desperation that was the fake field goal. The game was out of hand. Saban and his assistants were out coached and out prepared. The process unraveled in the most un-Alabama and un-Saban like way.

I think this coming season will tell a lot.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/07/alabama-football-needs-a-cold-hard-slap-in-the-face.html

Last edited:

skelly

What if Georgia is (12-1) Sec champ, Auburn is (11-1) SEC West Runner Up and Alabama is (12-1) SEC Runner Up. Clemson is (13-0) Acc Champ. Michigan is (11-2) Big Ten Champ with a loss to (9-3) Ohio State. Oklahoma is (10-2) Big 12 Champ with losses to Texas (9-3) and Okla State (7-5). Utah is (9-3) PAC 12 Champ with no other PAC 12 with even 10 wins. Next teams in line are LSU 10-2 and Central Florida 13-0?

skelly

Then this would be my CFP top 10 Rankings:

1. Clemson
2. Georgia
3. Alabama
4. Auburn
5. LSU
6. Michigan
7. Oklahoma
8. Central Florida
9. Utah
10. Florida

rolltide_130

Special Affiliations
The 2020 SEC schedule released today is an absolute abomination. Mississippi State in October? Texas A&M the week before the Iron Bowl? Who came up with this crap? It's not any better on Auburn's end either with Georgia getting moved to the middle of the season and them playing LSU the week before us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)