• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kory

Reaction score
So, the New York Times is walking back the Kavanaugh story. What a c*m rag publication. Excuse my French, but this sort of stuff is unreal and inexcusable to do to this man and his family.

The New York Times on Monday added a correction to a report accusing Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct.

The correction notes that friends of the woman allegedly involved in the incident with Kavanaugh during college say she does not recall it.

Matt

Reaction score
So, the New York Times is walking back the Kavanaugh story. What a c*m rag publication. Excuse my French, but this sort of stuff is unreal and inexcusable to do to this man and his family.

This is just a warning shot across the bow of the next Trump nominee. RBG is barely hanging on and the dems are sending a message to any potential nominee that we will smear you, ruin your reputation and make life a living hell for you and your family. It is what they do.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
This is just a warning shot across the bow of the next Trump nominee. RBG is barely hanging on and the dems are sending a message to any potential nominee that we will smear you, ruin your reputation and make life a living hell for you and your family. It is what they do.
Only have a few more months until the election year rule kicks in :p

gangstonc

Reaction score
The victim has no knowledge of it ever happening. Why should or would the FBI investigate. It's all Bull S**T!
Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.

Two F.B.I. agents interviewed Ms. Ramirez, telling her that they found her “credible.” But the Republican-controlled Senate had imposed strict limits on the investigation. “‘We have to wait to get authorization to do anything else,’” Bill Pittard, one of Ms. Ramirez’s lawyers, recalled the agents saying. “It was almost a little apologetic.”

I’m not saying it happened, but it seems like questions should have been answered.

The big story, sadly enough isn’t the allegation, it’s the stonewalling of the potential investigation. That’s not cool.

Matt

Reaction score
Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.

Two F.B.I. agents interviewed Ms. Ramirez, telling her that they found her “credible.” But the Republican-controlled Senate had imposed strict limits on the investigation. “‘We have to wait to get authorization to do anything else,’” Bill Pittard, one of Ms. Ramirez’s lawyers, recalled the agents saying. “It was almost a little apologetic.”

I didn’t see where the victim has no knowledge of it happening. She seems to talk about it and give the names of people who may have seen it.

I’m not saying it happened, but it seems like questions should have been answered.

It's B.S. and you know it. More of the same from the unhinged dems.

gangstonc

Reaction score
It's B.S. and you know it. More of the same from the unhinged dems.

How do we know it is BS? I have no idea who any of these people are and I wasn’t there. It would be crazy if me to say I knew one way or another.

How do you call the Dems unhinged when trump is making up lies on Twitter everyday? There a couple posted on this very page that you decided to ignore. He is the leader of the republicans and is the most unhinged politician i have ever seen. You don’t seem to notice or care that he is unhinged.

skelly

Reaction score
Gut feeling is this is political posturing to discourage future nominees and be sure they can postpone the next nomination until Trump is gone. Ginsburg must be worse off than they are letting on.

Kory

Reaction score
Gut feeling is this is political posturing to discourage future nominees and be sure they can postpone the next nomination until Trump is gone. Ginsburg must be worse off than they are letting on.
She’s been treated for cancer 4 times now. I don’t think she’s in the best health.

She’s currently undergoing treatment for pancreatic cancer...one of the most difficult to treat.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
She’s been treated for cancer 4 times now. I don’t think she’s in the best health.

She’s currently undergoing treatment for pancreatic cancer...one of the most difficult to treat.
So is the push to get Trump out of Office because they want what is best for the country or what is best for their ideals? Seems like it is agenda to oppress God and the Bible and just make this country anything goes.

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
So is the push to get Trump out of Office because they want what is best for the country or what is best for their ideals? Seems like it is agenda to oppress God and the Bible and just make this country anything goes.
I believe that, in their opinion, what is best for their ideals and what is best for the country are the same. The same is true for Republicans.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
I believe that, in their opinion, what is best for their ideals and what is best for the country are the same. The same is true for Republicans.

I don't believe that for one minute. I believe they are self serving and want their way regardless of the benefit or damage it causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back