• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
What do you think the chances are that Trump is less corrupt than these people he deals with and defends?
I think the chances are higher that a Chihuahua could give birth to a white rhinoceros.

if they had the ability to implicate democrats they wouldn’t be charged. They’d be dead. That’s the small difference in corrupt democrats and corrupt republicans.
The difference between the two parties of corruption is that Democrats utilize assassins?

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Right. But that doesn't have anything to do with Stone's guilt or receiving a fair trial. The evidence was pretty overwhelming.

I honestly haven't seen the evidence. But My comment was more about can one in DC receive a fair trial if they are in DC as a conservative?

Last edited:

gangstonc

Reaction score
I honestly haven't seen the evidence. But My comment was more about can one in DC receive a fair trial if they are in DC as a conservative?
I just don't see how political leanings have anything to do with it. A jury of the most conservative Alabamians would still have convicted him.

I've voted for a Democrat twice in my life...

gangstonc

Reaction score
I couldn’t get a link to work, so here is the story from WP. This is just amazing. I’ve never seen a group of people who are so terribly dishonest. Lying scum.

Official White House readout of first Trump-Zelensky call was drafted before it occurred, according to a person familiar with the matter
A White House readout of an April call between Trump and Zelensky that does not match the rough transcript released Friday was drafted before the call occurred and was never updated, according to a person briefed on the call.
The official readout — which said Trump “expressed his commitment” to work with the newly elected president to “strengthen democracy, increase prosperity, and root out corruption” — was based on talking points that the president did not follow, the person said.
After the call, the White House staff did not update the readout to reflect what Trump actually said — and what he left out, the person said.
In response to questions about the discrepancy Friday, White House deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley blamed National Security Council Ukraine expert Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who he said prepared the readout.
But Vindman was not responsible for making the final update to the readout, according to a person familiar with his account, who said he recalls that then-press secretary Sarah Sanders held onto the readout before turning it over for public release.

And wow if this is true:

If Parma’s and friend flip on Trump, it’s ballgame.

Last edited:

gangstonc

Reaction score
Ok. Let’s revise. People that could implicate democrats in corruption usually decide to kill themselves first. If I can prove otherwise then I’d have to kill myself too.
I guess your talking about Epstein?

Where were his girls recruited? What other President, besides Clinton, flew in on his plane and went to parties with him?

skelly

Reaction score
I guess your talking about Epstein?

Where were his girls recruited? What other President, besides Clinton, flew in on his plane and went to parties with him?
I guess I’m talking about a lot of people. Things that make you go hhmmmmm. But not out loud cause you’re crazy delusional partisan extremist if you do. But since you brought it up do you believe that Epstein committed suicide? Even more egregious and inexplicable dude is just randomly killed in mugging attempt when he’s at the heart of dem email leaks. There’s hundreds of these suspicious situations. Trump corruption level tbd however I don’t think you’re life is in any danger if you turn on him and testify. But you’re life sure will be hell if you don’t. Any objective observer can tell you that regardless their opinion of Trump.

gangstonc

Reaction score
I guess I’m talking about a lot of people. Things that make you go hhmmmmm. But not out loud cause you’re crazy delusional partisan extremist if you do. But since you brought it up do you believe that Epstein committed suicide? Even more egregious and inexplicable dude is just randomly killed in mugging attempt when he’s at the heart of dem email leaks. There’s hundreds of these suspicious situations. Trump corruption level tbd however I don’t think you’re life is in any danger if you turn on him and testify. But you’re life sure will be hell if you don’t. Any objective observer can tell you that regardless their opinion of Trump.
I would imagine Epstein was murdered. But he was tied to trump as much or more than Clinton. Could have been anybody powerful that wanted him dead, or just a guard that thought he was disgusting.

Are you talking about Seth Rich? If so, I think you need to do more research on that one or you risk making yourself out to be a crazy delusional partisan extremist.

skelly

Reaction score
I would imagine Epstein was murdered. But he was tied to trump as much or more than Clinton. Could have been anybody powerful that wanted him dead, or just a guard that thought he was disgusting.

Are you talking about Seth Rich? If so, I think you need to do more research on that one or you risk making yourself out to be a crazy delusional partisan extremist.
Weak investigations resulting in alternative weak conspiracy theories do not debunk opposing conspiracy theories in my mind.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Weak investigations resulting in alternative weak conspiracy theories do not debunk opposing conspiracy theories in my mind.

People need to have the idea that conspiracy theories need to be proven, not debunked.

Only partisan hacks have supported this theory, many have retracted their claims after they realized they had no evidence to back themselves up.

skelly

Reaction score
People need to have the idea that conspiracy theories need to be proven, not debunked.

Only partisan hacks have supported this theory, many have retracted their claims after they realized they had no evidence to back themselves up.
Only “partisan hacks “ even have a theory. Apparently authorities and the family are satisfied with unknown assailants for unknown reasons. That’s what we’re going with so nothing to see here.

Do you think ABC killing the Epstein story had nothing to do with the conspiracy of media being on the dems side. To the average dumb Joe like me it seems it only became important once it leaked that Trump was involved with him. I know you stated you believe he was murdered.
And why did CBS even fire the girl? She denied leaking the tape but seems whoever did the leak did the public a favor.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Only “partisan hacks “ even have a theory. Apparently authorities and the family are satisfied with unknown assailants for unknown reasons. That’s what we’re going with so nothing to see here.

Do you think ABC killing the Epstein story had nothing to do with the conspiracy of media being on the dems side. To the average dumb Joe like me it seems it only became important once it leaked that Trump was involved with him. I know you stated you believe he was murdered.
And why did CBS even fire the girl? She denied leaking the tape but seems whoever did the leak did the public a favor.
The police theory is that it was a botched robbery, which the facts support. I don’t believe Epstein was murdered. I think it’s possible. I could imagine that it would have been easy to do.

I think it had more to do with the media being money hungry and wanting to protect their relationships with powerful people such as the royals, or maybe there weren’t proper sources. Remember, Epstein was Well connected, not just connected to democrats or republicans. He was connected to all of them.

skelly

Reaction score
The police theory is that it was a botched robbery, which the facts support. I don’t believe Epstein was murdered. I think it’s possible. I could imagine that it would have been easy to do.

I think it had more to do with the media being money hungry and wanting to protect their relationships with powerful people such as the royals, or maybe there weren’t proper sources. Remember, Epstein was Well connected, not just connected to democrats or republicans. He was connected to all of them.

You did say “I imagine Epstein was murdered.”

And you’re right, ABC / Disney is no friend to the oppressed/manipulated/abused/exploited/enslaved/ victims they are friends to the rich and the powerful.

gangstonc

Reaction score
You did say “I imagine Epstein was murdered.”

And you’re right, ABC / Disney is no friend to the oppressed/manipulated/abused/exploited/enslaved/ victims they are friends to the rich and the powerful.
Yes. Imagine. Key word.

I don’t believe Epstein was murdered. I don’t believe he committed suicide. Their is equal evidence to both sides right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back