• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstonc

Reaction score

I know we are supposed to comment on our links, but i don’t know what to say. this is just amazing testimony to me. I can’t believe how low our govt has sunk.

And this:

The president goofed, people knew it, people hid it. He has to go and everybody involved does too.

Last edited:

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I know we are supposed to comment on our links, but i don’t know what to say. this is just amazing testimony to me. I can’t believe how low our govt has sunk.
You are good with social media embeds like Twitter and Facebook. As long as the embedded post has some associated information describing the video you are golden. In this case the original facebook post does a good job explaining the associated video. I'm with you . Words are hard to find after hearing his testimony.

Evan

Reaction score
People often say I disagree with Trump about everything. But, when he's right, he's right!

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer

gangstonc

Reaction score

The thing is, it doesn’t matter if Morrison rbi is anything was illegal or not. It’s not his decision.

What matters is that he confirmed the quid pro quo.

Trumps only defense is to beg the senate for forgiveness, which they will grant.

I’m extremely disappointed in how the Republican Party has handled Trump’s term. They have capitulated to his whims at every opportunity and stopped the function of government. There are over 250 bills that have passed the house that have not been heard in the senate, yet Mitch says the a house isn’t working.

Last edited:

Kory

Reaction score
Finally, the courts stepping up on endless 2nd amendment infringement by cities. One domino at a time needs to fall....

A Pennsylvania judge on Tuesday struck down three gun control ordinances enacted by the City of Pittsburgh after the mass shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue last year, saying that state law prevented the city from regulating firearms.

The ordinances, announced in December, include an assault weapons ban, a ban on large-capacity magazines and a measure that empowered courts to stop people from possessing firearms if they posed an imminent threat to themselves or others.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/us/pittsburgh-judge-gun-control.html

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Why would you cooperate with a country on cyber security that “hacked” a presidential election!?

These people are not an ally.

So you only work with countries that are Allies? Is China an Ally? We work with them all the time with Korea, Japan and Hong Kong.

gangstonc

Reaction score
We work with the Saudis after they orchestrated 9/11. No one bats an eye at that.
I do. I think it’s ridiculous.

And why continue doing something you know isn’t right just because?

I know the excuse for SA is oil. What’s the excuse with russia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back