• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Reaction score

And some people on this forum have become **edited** Posting hysterical BS that gets debunked or exposed by anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

I'm still waiting for you to retract your post and claim about the Whistleblower report. Even Senator Grassley has come out and tossed cold-water all over the farcical propaganda that the Federalist desperately tried to push.

I can handle when someone disagrees with me politically. It's much tougher to stomach, however, when someone on this forum decides to abandon even the mildest pretense of personal integrity.

**This post has been edited by an admin to remove a reference to a member. **

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: KoD

gangstonc

Reaction score

Very telling dodge by Pompeo after admitting he was on the call. This must be bad.

Interesting that the released transcript is a 10 minute read but it was a 30 minute phone call.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Sustaining Member
Reaction score

This is one fired up, unhinged orange.
Losing the popular vote = overwhelmingly elected.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they did a cardiac catheterization, placed a couple stents to fix blockages in one or two coronary arteries. He'll want to take it easy for a couple weeks to recover. This is a substantially simpler procedure than a true "heart surgery" where they would actually open the chest such as a coronary artery bypass graft. Cardiac caths generally involve a guidewire placed through the wrist or groin and into the heart to evaluate and fix blockages. While the recovery period is fairly short, the medicines they put you on afterwards can drain someone for awhile. Fairly common procedure, and the first thing they do if there's an acute heart attack - which is what it sounds like Sanders had without them actually saying those words.

Matt

Reaction score
And some people on this forum have become **edited** Posting hysterical BS that gets debunked or exposed by anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

I'm still waiting for you to retract your post and claim about the Whistleblower report. Even Senator Grassley has come out and tossed cold-water all over the farcical propaganda that the Federalist desperately tried to push.

I can handle when someone disagrees with me politically. It's much tougher to stomach, however, when someone on this forum decides to abandon even the mildest pretense of personal integrity.

Ha Ha! Good one.

Last edited by a moderator:

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Screenshotted this after Trump finished his press conference with: our country would be a better democracy if it wasn't for "the CNN's of the world"

Hahah

gangstonc

Reaction score

AUstralia says lindsey Graham is lying. What caused him to change? Why has he sold his soul?
Also, we now know that Colludy Rudy manufactures documents, slaps a white hours logo on them, and tries to get the government to act.

An nsc staff member has said trump is abusing the classification system to protect transcripts.

Matt, do these sound like innocent actions?
How do you trust Trump over the news? The news is wrong sometimes. Trump lies hourly. He literally just makes things up.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Trump now says he wants Ukraine and China to investigate Joe and Hunter Biden

wnfyyiakckla7hs0ptqb.jpg

I guess the best thing he can hope for right now is to convince his followers that there's a connection without providing evidence. I'm sure the Matt's out there will swallow it without even chewing.

Last edited:

gangstonc

Reaction score
Trump now says he wants Ukraine and China to investigate Joe and Hunter Biden

View attachment 2080

I guess the best thing he can hope for right now is to convince his followers that there's a connection without providing evidence. I'm sure the Matt's out there will swallow it without even chewing.
If you do it in public, it’s legal, according to Dear Leader. He’s normalizing his transgression. A smart strategy.
If a whistleblower came forward saying the same thing it would be huge.

Last edited:

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Crickets.

Whole Ukrainian phone call fiasco going nowhere.

Crickets.
Maybe on Fox News.
I feel like there's really not much else to know about the situation, just dig up the verbatim transcript. The intent is there, the actions are there, the words are there, the cover up is there. What else do we need to know?

Last edited:

gangstonc

Reaction score
Maybe on Fox News.
I feel like there's really not much else to know about the situation, just dig up the verbatim transcript. The intent is there, the actions are there, the words are there. What else do we need to know?
Yup. The text revealed to congress today certainly shows intent.
Trump all
But admitted to it today as well

skelly

Reaction score
"Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo's of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign."

gangstonc

Reaction score
"Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo's of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign."
That is part of the article. The overall text convo is pretty damning.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back