• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Reaction score

Oh, well, you tried, Matt. ICIG just confirmed everything I stated in my post AND also said the whistleblower used the old form anyway, and that the whistleblower DID have firsthand information.

Let me know once you get your next set of defecting, denying, and misleading talking points. We can debunk those too.

gangstonc

Reaction score

From the very first sentence, this article is pure conjecture and bias: As the release of I.G. Horowitz's report on FISA abuse, the results of AG Barr's investigation, and John Durham's report on the origins of the Russia collusion hoax are about to be made public, the Democratic Party has begun to melt down in true Wicked Witch style.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
You Trump lovers would have come apart had Obama congratulated the Chinese anniversary.

Politics is so hypocritical.

gangstonc

Reaction score

I still don’t understand what they are getting at. I just don’t know how all this stuff works. Do you know?

it seems to me that Pompeo should have so control over what these people do since he was potentially a direct witness.

Last edited:

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I mentioned the Trump tweet congratulating the communist defeat of freedom and democracy in China on my Facebook and was assured by several of my Trump loving friends that it was just his way of playing and defeating the Chinese in 5D economic chess in getting an awesome trade deal worked out for America.

Oh... and I also got a few "But Hillary's" too

Oh and now a couple of "so you support the party of abortion"

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: KoD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120