• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Reaction score
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

I cannot wait until he says more:

"Many people are saying that the XTRP model proves I was right. Many people have told me that the XTRP model is very powerful and very strong. All the other models go crazy because of all the windmills around, but XTRP is a yuge success. President Obama tried to ban the XTRP model. I've issued an Executive Order so that in the future the XTRP is all we'll use! #MAGA"

"I was at my golf course in Doral last week. A big, burly, tough NHC scientist came up to me with tears in his eyes and said: 'Sir, I hate how the FAKE NEWS media treats you. They are so bad for our country. They are the enemy of the people. All of us at the NHC have told the FAKE NEWS media that your usage of the XTRP model is one of the most brilliant things we've ever seen, but they are FAKE NEWS and refuse to report it!' This big, burly man from the NHC had tears in his eyes, but he's a BIG supporter of your President and we're MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

Kory

Reaction score
A post from another website. What a failure Trump has been for those who are strong 2nd amendment supporters.

- Zero delivery on every single Second Amendment position he campaigned on.
- A nonexistent Second Amendment Coalition that was campaigned on to defend and expand Second Amendment rights, a thing many gun owners hung their hats on to support Trump over since even his most ardent supporters acknowledged he wasn't a "gun guy" and needed the guidance from people who were.
- Openly acquiescing to the gun grabbers' position that banning inanimate objects reduces crime
- Turning 500,000+ gun owners into instant felons via unconstitutional means which has set the table for all semi-autos to be banned by executive fiat.
- Publicly badmouthed the NRA, one of the largest weapons in gun owners' arsenal for defending gun rights (as excrementy as they may be, they're still a boogeyman to the Left - see the San Fran Board Of Supervisors declaring the NRA a terrorist organization)
- Advocated raising the purchase age on all firearms to 21, RFLs, and UBCs.
- Publicly badmouthed suppressors.
- Legitimized Dianne Feinstein and her gun grabbing positions by even agreeing to sit down with her on national television.
- Has undone zero executive actions infringing on the Second Amendment.
- Sent government lawyers to defend the NFA in federal court in Kettler v US.
- Appointed William Barr, who defended the government's actions at Ruby Ridge and the FBI snipers, to AG.
- Appointed an anti-gun former FOP head to head up the ATF.
- Killed all previously built legislative momentum for HPA and National CCW Reciprocity by legitimizing the Left's argument that more gun control of any flavor reduces violent crime.
- Congratulating states on passing their own state level Second Amendment infringements.

Trump may not be solely responsible for the full court press we're facing but as the head of the party that's supposed to be aligned with gun owners, he damn sure isn't defending gun owners and is in fact, at the very least, enabling the gun grabbers.

Every time a Presidential election rolls around, voters are supposed to sit and ask themselves, "Am I better off now, than I was 4 years ago?" I defy you to find me a single instance where this is true for gun owners, without whom Trump would not have been elected in the first place.

Kory

Reaction score
We are about to have a landfalling hurricane in the U.S. and this is still on his mind. It's really not that hard to say "oops, I made a mistake."

skelly

Reaction score
The XTRP is the Russian model.
The Russian weather matrix programmed the storm for Alabama.
ABC colluded with the Chinese weather matrix to divert the storm.

Evan

Reaction score

I just KNEW the Russians were behind it. Yet again that sneaky Putin gets his way. :p

Evan

Reaction score
We are about to have a landfalling hurricane in the U.S. and this is still on his mind. It's really not that hard to say "oops, I made a mistake."

It's the FAKE NEWS media's Trump Derangement Syndrome and their OBSESSION with any mistake that Trump makes that is driving Trump to tweet.

Besides, I've seen all kinds of maps with colors on them that show a storm in Alabama. I think Trump is yet again playing 88-D chess with the media and showing the public how sick liberals are. They'd rather cover how NOAA/NWS failed our President (why did they give him a map with a Sharpie drawing on it???) than discuss the black lives that were lost in the Bahamas. The FAKE NEWS media is racist and deranged, and our President is playing them like a fiddle.

I AM SORRY YOU CANNOT SEE WHAT IS PERFECTLY CLEAR TO ME. IT MAY BE BECAUSE LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISESASE.

Evan

Reaction score

By the way, if you read the comments on the NHC's tweets from the past week, you'll learn that some people absolutely do believe that the Government controls the weather. o_O

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t look them in the eye or try to argue just calmly say something random and walk away slowly.
The meadows and willows grow while the tree frog remains unaware of the elephants.
*Leaves the forum*

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Please come back soon Lord!!!!

Matt

Reaction score
Hold on. Bernie wants to kill babies of color in the poorest countries in the world. They are really making this a difficult decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back