• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Reaction score
Some good ole politicking.

He actually thinks that doing this will get minority voters to vote for him. He believes they're so simple-minded that they'll just ignore his bigotry and racism. In Trump's mind, nothing is more important to black people than rap music and rappers. So if he can win A$ap Rocky's release, or act like he's trying to do something, he thinks black people will in turn say "Oh yessa massa. Yoo be so gud to our people, massa. We gon vote fo yoo, massa." It's the same reason he palled up with Kanye.

All you have to do is think like an ignorant and racist Boomer, and that's exactly how Trump will think.

Matt

Reaction score
He actually thinks that doing this will get minority voters to vote for him. He believes they're so simple-minded that they'll just ignore his bigotry and racism. In Trump's mind, nothing is more important to black people than rap music and rappers. So if he can win A$ap Rocky's release, or act like he's trying to do something, he thinks black people will in turn say "Oh yessa massa. Yoo be so gud to our people, massa. We gon vote fo yoo, massa." It's the same reason he palled up with Kanye.

All you have to do is think like an ignorant and racist Boomer, and that's exactly how Trump will think.

This is so stupid and ignorant. Even for you Evan!

Kory

Reaction score
I think its stupid our president is inserting himself into another sovereign country's justice system (one where their prisons/justice system are actually quite humane). Even more so, I think it is ridiculous to have the president vouch on behalf of a person who has the means to get the best legal counsel.

Again, should we let the Mexican president's opining about El Chapo's "inhumane and unfair" trial, conviction, and sentence sway how we, as a country, conduct our justice system?

Kory

Reaction score
Ah, yes, another racist comment from the freshman Dems. Not a good look if they’re trying to take the moral high ground after Trump’s attacks.

Matt

Reaction score
Looking back on the Mueller hearing. He obviously did not write the report. So, who did ? I suspect Andrew Weissman. In fact it seems he was in charge of the investigation and Mueller was just a figurehead as I suggested a few days ago. Rotten cop!

Matt

Reaction score
Ah, yes, another racist comment from the freshman Dems. Not a good look if they’re trying to take the moral high ground after Trump’s attacks.

She's an idiot and may be in a fair amount of trouble. JW filed an ethics complaint against her. I doubt they seriously look into it.

Evan

Reaction score

Evan

Reaction score
This is so stupid and ignorant. Even for you Evan!

You're the one who believes Trump isn't a racist. Don't talk to me about ignorance. I'm still waiting for you to provide proof of Trump's tremendous support of the black community and similar proof that he's loved by the black community. Somehow you thought providing a couple of pictures of Trump with AL Sharpton or Jessie Jackson would matter or indicate anything. All they did was tell you on. You, like Trump, think black people are so simple-minded that people like Sharpton or Jackson speak for them. That's not the case at all. Rappers, Sharpton, Jackson, etc -- none of those people speak for the black community.

It's an absurd concept to begin with. There's copious polling data that shows the vast vast majority of black people have a negative approval rating of Trump, think he's racist, think he says racist things, etc. It's also why black people didn't vote for Trump. I always laugh when you say "he did better than Mitt Romney" because it totally erases Obama's existence from the 2012 election. Which is all you and most Trump supporters ever wanted, right?

Matt

Reaction score
You're the one who believes Trump isn't a racist. Don't talk to me about ignorance. I'm still waiting for you to provide proof of Trump's tremendous support of the black community and similar proof that he's loved by the black community. Somehow you thought providing a couple of pictures of Trump with AL Sharpton or Jessie Jackson would matter or indicate anything. All they did was tell you on. You, like Trump, think black people are so simple-minded that people like Sharpton or Jackson speak for them. That's not the case at all. Rappers, Sharpton, Jackson, etc -- none of those people speak for the black community.

It's an absurd concept to begin with. There's copious polling data that shows the vast vast majority of black people have a negative approval rating of Trump, think he's racist, think he says racist things, etc. It's also why black people didn't vote for Trump. I always laugh when you say "he did better than Mitt Romney" because it totally erases Obama's existence from the 2012 election. Which is all you and most Trump supporters ever wanted, right?

Dems are the ones who think blacks are simple minded. They have abused them for decades. Look at the UR for income of blacks. Nuff said!

gangstonc

Reaction score
Looking back on the Mueller hearing. He obviously did not write the report. So, who did ? I suspect Andrew Weissman. In fact it seems he was in charge of the investigation and Mueller was just a figurehead as I suggested a few days ago. Rotten cop!
Is this a joke? Have you ever written a document as part of a large team? No one person ever writes the whole thing. I bet 35 people wrote and reviewed the report.

Matt

Reaction score
Is this a joke? Have you ever written a document as part of a large team? No one person ever writes the whole thing. I bet 35 people wrote and reviewed the report.

No joke. He had no part in it. I don't think he even read it. He was briefed every now and then and that the extent of his knowledge of the report.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Not sure why the green haired ladies and mohawk/dreadlock guys are viewed as the average Democrat. It would be like seeing the heavy set southerner from Nowhere, Ms as the average Republican. Mostly there's rational and moderate folks on both sides. I see a lot of each side using the others extremists as ammo to further a partisan agenda. Anytime an extreme idiot does or says something foolish it's painted as a Republican thing or a Democrat thing. It's a generalization that promotes more partisanship. This country & particularly it's government needs desperately to start compromising.

skelly

Reaction score
Not sure why the green haired ladies and mohawk/dreadlock guys are viewed as the average Democrat. It would be like seeing the heavy set southerner from Nowhere, Ms as the average Republican. Mostly there's rational and moderate folks on both sides. I see a lot of each side using the others extremists as ammo to further a partisan agenda. Anytime an extreme idiot does or says something foolish it's painted as a Republican thing or a Democrat thing. It's a generalization that promotes more partisanship. This country & particularly it's government needs desperately to start compromising.
Because so called moderates on either side never disown disavow or hardly even disagree with the extremists.

Status
Not open for further replies.