• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
I'm shocked that you're finding inconsistencies among Trump supporters who constantly chanted "lock her up" at rallies while intolerably whining about Trump being treated unfairly and not getting the presumption of innocence. It's almost as if "do as I say not as I do" is their one consistent belief.

Evan, do you think Hillary setting up a home brew server was legal ? How did classified emails end up on Anthony Weiners laptop ? Is wiping your server with bleach bit allowed ? After all, she conducted government business on it. Is destroying devices used for government business allowed ? Is deleting emails under subpoena lawful ? Should she have been under oath when interviewed ? Should her associates been given immunity ? Is allowing associates to accompany you while being interviewed a normal legal practice ? It may be, I just don't know. Just wondering.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Why do democrats oppose voter ID laws at the same time they want open borders ?
Because they care more about getting votes than anything else.

I don’t agree that they want completely open borders.

Can you answer my question now?

And what do you think about Trump’s article II comments?

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
Evan, do you think Hillary setting up a home brew server was legal ? How did classified emails end up on Anthony Weiners laptop ? Is wiping your server with bleach bit allowed ? After all, she conducted government business on it. Is destroying devices used for government business allowed ? Is deleting emails under subpoena lawful ? Should she have been under oath when interviewed ? Should her associates been given immunity ? Is allowing associates to accompany you while being interviewed a normal legal practice ? It may be, I just don't know. Just wondering.
Matt, do you think that Donald Trump has done anything illegal?

Matt

Reaction score
Matt, do you think that Donald Trump has done anything illegal?

Trump has been under investigation for 2 1/2 years (4 separate investigations) and has not been charged with a crime. At some time in his life I am quite sure he has broken a law. So have I and so have you.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
Because they care more about getting votes than anything else.

I don’t agree that they want completely open borders.

Can you answer my question now?

And what do you think about Trump’s article II comments?

That was rhetorical in my opinion. If he really thought that he would have built the damn wall by now.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Yeah, seems like a great idea to me:

Warner tried to get consent to pass the Foreign Influence Reporting in Elections Act by unanimous consent. Under Warner's bill, campaign officials would have to report contacts with foreign nationals who are trying to make campaign donations or coordinate with the campaign to the Federal Election Commission, which would in turn notify the FBI.

What could the Republicans be thinking?

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
Trump has been under investigation for 2 1/2 years (4 separate investigations) and has not been charged with a crime. At some time in his life I am quite sure he has broken a law. So have I and so have you.
How long was Hillary under investigation? And was she charged with a crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.