• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Reaction score
How has a bellicose attitude toward KJU and his predecessors worked in the past. Trump is well aware of their brutality. It's not admiration it's a new tactic. Will it work ? I have no idea but one thing for sure is the old way sure as hell did not!

Ah, I get it. Peace through weakness and the fellation of dictators. I'm shocked, I tell you. We all know what you'd have said if this were Obama.

Trump could take a dump on your front-yard tonight and you'd praise him for "doing something different." Your defense would be that the old way of fertilizer and weed control didn't work, so might as well try something new!

Matt

Reaction score
Ah, I get it. Peace through weakness and the fellation of dictators. I'm shocked, I tell you. We all know what you'd have said if this were Obama.

Trump could take a dump on your front-yard tonight and you'd praise him for "doing something different." Your defense would be that the old way of fertilizer and weed control didn't work, so might as well try something new!

Poor, poor Evan! You seriously need to do something about your TDS.

gangstonc

Reaction score
How has a bellicose attitude toward KJU and his predecessors worked in the past. Trump is well aware of their brutality. It's not admiration it's a new tactic. Will it work ? I have no idea but one thing for sure is the old way sure as hell did not!
Can you honestly say you wouldn’t have criticized Obama for the same strategy?

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Can you honestly say you wouldn’t have criticized Obama for the same strategy?
Of course he would have. Matt would have been incensed if Obama was buddying up to a heinous communist dictator and telling everybody what a good guy he (Kim) was.

Evan

Reaction score
Evan has a tornado debris signature?

I was going to make this my signature, but I was a little worried about it being somewhat NSFW.

Evan

Reaction score
Poor, poor Evan! You seriously need to do something about your TDS.

I just want to know, is your grass any greener yet?

Evan

Reaction score
Trump has no bigger friend than today's Democratic Party:

All they had to do to beat him is not be stupid. But, alas, here we are. I've defended the Democratic Party before when people said they want open borders. But now, they LITERALLY want open borders.

Kory

Reaction score
We thought Obama was a big leftist (he was by party standards a decade ago) but he’s a friggin moderate by the standards established by today’s Dem party.

Kory

Reaction score
Nike scrapped a colonial flag shoe design because it was a symbol of hate. But hey, keep using child labor and sweat shops! The almighty dollar is worth more than basic human rights.

Matt

Reaction score
Of course he would have. Matt would have been incensed if Obama was buddying up to a heinous communist dictator and telling everybody what a good guy he (Kim) was.

Spoken like a true non essential "government" employee.

Matt

Reaction score
I do! It’s a statement by a man who didn’t bother to read the Mueller report, but did read a bunch of text messages between two agents who used to work on the case.

Mueller report conclusion. No conspiracy to collude. AG and Deputy AG conclusion. No obstruction!

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Spoken like a true non essential "government" employee.
Matt... you might could have worked on my team too. If you met the educational requirements (very demanding) and had a great work ethic. And would have been professional when I interviewed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back