• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
The face of white terrorism.

Remember how much time Nicholas Sandman’s face was plastered on TV?

I agree... and 180 degrees on the political spectrum are white terrorists carrying Nazi and Confederate flags and emblems. Those are the ones that usually get more publicity with the msm

Kory

Reaction score
Not sure I fully agree with this whole article, but he makes a good point at how radical and dangerous the Democratic Party has become.

The Democratic Party has become, in the year 2019, a deeply destructive political force. The Party, as presently comprised, is a ragtag potpourri of anti-nation-state/pro-open-borders activists, devoted prenatal infanticide cultists, neo-Marxist economic "class warfare" grievance-mongers, and identity politics-centric racial identitarian hucksters. This is a Party for whom a leading presidential candidate — in both 2016 and 2020 — is a Fidel Castro-praising actual communist who literally honeymooned in the former Soviet Union and flew a hammer-and-sickle Soviet flag in his Vermont mayoral office at a time when the U.S. was engaged in an existential "mutually assured destruction" standoff with the Kremlin.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
No deflection at all. In geopolitics sometimes you have to deal with bad people. It is in the United States best interests that the Norks denuke ? Would you not agree ? We can either negotiate with them or bomb the crap out of them. Which do you prefer ?
NK has nukes... I don't believe they will ever give them up as long as KJU is their despot. The regime is cruel, inhumane and dishonest. Any negotiation with them needs to come from them understanding that is how we view them and not from the cordial and warm posture Trump is taking with them. If Obama had taken this track with NK you would have come unglued.

I believe it's evident that Trump admires tyrants like Kim and the total control and power they wield and is envious. (along with his infatuation with Putin and the Saudi royals). He would love to rule the US in the same manner but he has to deal with that old document called the Constitution and Congress. Otherwise, he would love tyranny and be the Kim of the U.S. Kim played him after their first series of meetings... I don't see anything different in the future, yet Trump will try to declare victory somehow.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Remember when Trump got reamed (and rightfully so for saying there’s some good people after Charlottesville), why are leftists held to a different standard?
I don’t know if any presidents or senators that have said anybody in Antifa was good.

Kory

Reaction score
Looks like a bunch of winners. What is wrong with people? Why do they hurt people they don’t even know?
Political discourse has unraveled in America. It’s very reminiscent of Weimar Germany. We know what followed, which won’t happen, but I firmly believe we’re on collision course for a Balkanization of the US. I’d bet my money on 10-20 years.

Kory

Reaction score
I have linked another one of his great gems!

1562034718344.png

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/alabama-abortion-bill-white-supremacists_n_5cdc4247e4b066205c602829

I think he has a hard time handling facts and truth. It's a hard thing to do for Leftists. 36% of abortions in Alabama were white women. 60% were black women. Not to mention, who is worried about the race of an innocent life? Sounds like a giant racist to me!

76FAYJYZ2ZCR3D3U3F6N6GTQBU.png

https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Evan

Reaction score
Get a grip! Every past administration has punted on the North Korea issue. Or given lip service or crappy deals they had no intention of living by. So why not try a new approach ? The goal is to stop their nuke program. Think outside the box.

ARCC

Reaction score
Political discourse has unraveled in America. It’s very reminiscent of Weimar Germany. We know what followed, which won’t happen, but I firmly believe we’re on collision course for a Balkanization of the US. I’d bet my money on 10-20 years.

100% agree.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Technical Admin
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS

Matt

Reaction score
NK has nukes... I don't believe they will ever give them up as long as KJU is their despot. The regime is cruel, inhumane and dishonest. Any negotiation with them needs to come from them understanding that is how we view them and not from the cordial and warm posture Trump is taking with them. If Obama had taken this track with NK you would have come unglued.

I believe it's evident that Trump admires tyrants like Kim and the total control and power they wield and is envious. (along with his infatuation with Putin and the Saudi royals). He would love to rule the US in the same manner but he has to deal with that old document called the Constitution and Congress. Otherwise, he would love tyranny and be the Kim of the U.S. Kim played him after their first series of meetings... I don't see anything different in the future, yet Trump will try to declare victory somehow.

How has a bellicose attitude toward KJU and his predecessors worked in the past. Trump is well aware of their brutality. It's not admiration it's a new tactic. Will it work ? I have no idea but one thing for sure is the old way sure as hell did not!

Kory

Reaction score
Slippery meet slope.

Posting vulgar messages and photoshopped images of members of Congress, as reprehensible as they may be, is not illegal, you bimbo.

Uh oh, called her a bimbo. Guess I'm gonna be prosecuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back