• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
The opinion of the OLC is the policy. Mueller followed it. Section I page 11 doesn't tell the entire story. You have to read the document as a whole.

Barr asked Mueller on three separate occasions if the OLC policy is why he was not recommending indictment and he said no. It's not in the report but it did happen.

Matt

Reaction score
  • Barr said a 1973 decision by the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel (OLC), which said a sitting president cannot be indicted, did not factor into Mueller's decision not to accuse Trump of obstruction.

gangstonc

Reaction score
  • Barr said a 1973 decision by the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel (OLC), which said a sitting president cannot be indicted, did not factor into Mueller's decision not to accuse Trump of obstruction.
Barr lied. The special counsel “"accepted OLC's legal conclusion for the purpose of exercising prosecutorial discretion."

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
Barr lied. The special counsel “"accepted OLC's legal conclusion for the purpose of exercising prosecutorial discretion."

Of course he did. That's what CNN and MSNBC said. Good grief man, Barr is not going to jeopardize a sterling reputation and career at this point in his life.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
Why is she not charged with treason ? Did I miss something ?

gangstonc

Reaction score
Of course he did. That's what CNN and MSNBC said. Good grief man, Barr is not going to jeopardize a sterling reputation and career at this point in his life.
Read the report. I quoted from it. It directly contradicts what Barr said.

Please provide me a quote from the Mueller report that supports your idea.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score

You're going to have to get over it. It's over. You've been lied to for over two years by CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, NYT and others. How many times did we hear from those networks " The walls are closing in", "The noose is tightening", The Trump children will be indicted", This is the beginning of the end", and many more BS that proved to be wrong. You should be pissed off you were lied to for two plus years but I'm quite certain you aren't. And you'll continue to watch until the next fake news sensational story is made up.

Last edited:

gangstonc

Reaction score
You're going to have to get over it. It's over. You've been lied to for over to years by CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, NYT and others. How many times did we hear from those networks " The walls are closing in", "The noose is tightening", The Trump children will be indicted", This is the beginning of the end", and many more BS that proved to be wrong. You should be pissed off you were lied to for two plus years but I'm quite certain you aren't. And you'll continue to watch until the next fake news sensational story is made up.
Thanks for the quote from thenreport that backs up your feelings.

I’m not watching networks. I’m not reading networks. I read the report. Try it.

As I have been reading the report again, it is worse for trump than I thought the first time through.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
Thanks for the quote from thenreport that backs up your feelings.

I’m not watching networks. I’m not reading networks. I read the report. Try it.

As I have been reading the report again, it is worse for trump than I thought the first time through.

I don't need to supply a quote from the report to back up my post. The results or lack thereof do just fine. No collusion! No obstruction!

Now, reports are leaking the FBI and Obama admin tried to "develop relationships" with Trump and Pence transition teams. This is going to get ugly! Hope you are prepared!

Last edited:

Jacob

Reaction score
I don't need to supply a quote from the report to back up my post. The results or lack thereof do just fine. No collusion! No obstruction!

Now, reports are leaking the FBI and Obama admin tried to "develop relationships" with Trump and Pence transition teams. This is going to get ugly! Hope you are prepared!

You should at least try to make informed opinions on subjects

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS

It doesn't matter. We have quoted many things directly from the Mueller report and then you say something Trumps what is in the report or changes the way the report reads. It is a waste of time to quote anything, provide you a proof of anything. You are going to make up something to try and support your narrative. The narrative doesn't change and unfortunately, you cannot accept the truth.

Matt

Reaction score
You don’t need to say much more, you’ve proven you aren’t capable of decent discussion on anything Trump related.

No. I don't believe the way you do. Also must frustrate you never Trumpers that he is achieving so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back