• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
She broke many laws. She was reckless with our national security. She should be held accountable. Do we have a system of justice for democrats and political elites and another system for everyone else ? It is obvious you are ok with a bifurcated justice system.
Change "she" to "he" and imagine it implies Trump.

This should help you understand the comedic hypocrisy you display. Passionately outspoken and confident on Hillary's alleged crime and greed ... Desperately defensive and denials on Trump's alleged crime and greed.
I'm sure you'll rationalize it in your head somehow, i.e., "that's because the evidence against Hillary is xyz.... The Democrats are trying to force Trump out and spreading lies and rumors", but truth be told, most people see the absurd biases you have and realize it's not worth the effort to try and change your mind. I just hope some day you'll see it too. Trump is a crooked businessman. He has almost all of the qualities of a person that we don't want in Washington. Chronically lying, self absorbed, surrounded by elite white collar crooks and criminals. He himself having (so far) a proven history of/admission to: tax evasion, sexual aggression, ethnic discrimination, fragrant and ridiculously frequent false statements, just to name a few.
I can't imagine why anyone would support anyone with these qualities.

Reaction score
"my friend Kim Jong Un."

I did not know it was now normal to be friends with people who kill "enemies" with flamethrowers, antiaircraft and tank munitions, and RPGs.

Perhaps Kim got the ideas from Hillary's server. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

gangstonc

Reaction score
"my friend Kim Jong Un."

I did not know it was now normal to be friends with people who kill "enemies" with flamethrowers, antiaircraft and tank munitions, and RPGs.

And innocent American citizens.

Cohen seems to have nabbed trump on stormy Daniels and is able to prove it:

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000169-2d31-dc75-affd-bfb99a790001

Trump committed campaign finance fraud and tried to cover it up.

Jacob

Reaction score
"my friend Kim Jong Un."

Trump's a blowhard, and embarrassing to us in a lot of ways, but stuff like this shouldn't be taken literally. He's blowing smoke up Kim Jong Un's rear end.

Kory

Reaction score
"my friend Kim Jong Un."

It is not like U.S. presidents cozying up to authoritarian figures is something new.

Matt

Reaction score
Change "she" to "he" and imagine it implies Trump.

This should help you understand the comedic hypocrisy you display. Passionately outspoken and confident on Hillary's alleged crime and greed ... Desperately defensive and denials on Trump's alleged crime and greed.
I'm sure you'll rationalize it in your head somehow, i.e., "that's because the evidence against Hillary is xyz.... The Democrats are trying to force Trump out and spreading lies and rumors", but truth be told, most people see the absurd biases you have and realize it's not worth the effort to try and change your mind. I just hope some day you'll see it too. Trump is a crooked businessman. He has almost all of the qualities of a person that we don't want in Washington. Chronically lying, self absorbed, surrounded by elite white collar crooks and criminals. He himself having (so far) a proven history of/admission to: tax evasion, sexual aggression, ethnic discrimination, fragrant and ridiculously frequent false statements, just to name a few.
I can't imagine why anyone would support anyone with these qualities.

If you are not willing to hold Hillary accountable for her crimes why should I be willing to hold Trump accountable for any potential crimes ?

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
If you are not willing to hold Hillary accountable for her crimes why should I be willing to hold Trump accountable for any potential crimes ?
You're making a false assumption. I don't believe that I've ever defended Hillary in my life, and I've never had a reason to. I have never supported her before, except voting for her because I thought (and still do) that Trump is the lesser of two evils.

Reaction score
And innocent American citizens.

Cohen seems to have nabbed trump on stormy Daniels and is able to prove it:

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000169-2d31-dc75-affd-bfb99a790001

Trump committed campaign finance fraud and tried to cover it up.

He's going to have a LOT of legal fun when he leaves office, that's for sure.

Trump's a blowhard, and embarrassing to us in a lot of ways, but stuff like this shouldn't be taken literally. He's blowing smoke up Kim Jong Un's rear end.

Of course he is, but it is awful foreign policy. He talks nicer to our foes than out allies.

It is not like U.S. presidents cozying up to authoritarian figures is something new.

Absolutely. It's disgusting how we have no moral compass when it comes to stuff like that.

But the manner in which he is conducting himself is new for a sitting president. Most fake it to make it, because it is politically/financially necessary. Trump genuinely looks up to or respects to an unhealthy degree these tyrants.

Also, if you look at that tweet, I saw a little politician speak and a LOT of land developer speak. If he thaws relations with NK, I'll bet my life he will try to profit off of it when he is private again... assuming you can do those kinds of business dealings from behind bars.

Freudian slip? ;)

Okay, that was funny!

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
You're making a false assumption. I don't believe that I've ever defended Hillary in my life, and I've never had a reason to. I have never supported her before, except voting for her because I thought (and still do) that Trump is the lesser of two evils.
Someone smarter than me told me once that the lesser of two evils is still evil and that has always stuck with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back