• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad she cleared this up. Never figured this is how a Glock works.

Media sensationalism at its finest.

Not your every day, average joe's black powder rifle, but a sophisticated futuristic gun that fires bullets by pulling a single lever.
What a weird perspective this writer must have.

skelly

Reaction score
So under Barack Obama NASA stops sending people into space. You go to space now you only go by Russian spacecraft. Now under Trump there is going to be a new branch of the military for space. Still NASA is not in the business of sending anyone to space except through Russian transport. The SETI program was destined to shutdown cause of lack of funding then the program is being rescued by Yuri Milner. He’s interested in building a starship to go to Alpha Centauri. Him and Mark Zuckerburg. Also in building human hybrids. Milner pumped his first 200 million investment into Facebook in 2009 which jacked up Facebook stock price. Digital Sky Technologies, sounds like a scary name for a scary corporation in a sci-fi conspiracy flick but it’s a real thing. Huge investors in most anything that’s a big internet thing Facebook, Twitter, 23andMe if you can think of it they’re in it. Yes the Kremlin and Russian state banks back them in their enterprises. If you believe some reports half of Facebook and Twitter right wing left wing whatever is Russian agents in Moscow pumping up dissent while Facebook and Twitter cater ads and articles for extremist in America. Vanity Fair wants Zuckerberg and Dorsey to be charged in helping Russia elect Trump. The impetus for Russian oligarchs getting Kremlin money to get in involved in Silicon Valley starts with....drum roll...Barack and Hillary’s Russian Reset.

I can see how the hell MSM is upset. They work hard to set public discourse and direct public opinion and why should Facebook and Twitter get all the Russian $ and get to drive the agenda. Wait a minute, why the hell does MSM spend half their time or more parroting social media and publishing statements fair or false. Why are the conservative leaning entities and conspiracy theorist not complaining about this Russian social media scheme. I’m sure they would be had Hillary had won. Did the Russians really turn on Hillary or is there no difference between her and Trump. Was Bernie’s minions real Americans in moms basement or agents in Moscow?

Me thinks the collusion started with Dorsey, Zuckerburg and Russians. But the cozy cu cu goes back to Barack and Hillary Russian Reset . Don’t know how or really if Hillary got on the bad side. I remember Barack and Hillary made fun of Mitt Romney when he said Russia was the biggest threat in the world... All the while the whole eight years he molly coddled and cued made all sorts of concessions and back downs to the Russians.

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
So under Barack Obama NASA stops sending people into space. You go to space now you only go by Russian spacecraft. Now under Trump there is going to be a new branch of the military for space. Still NASA is not in the business of sending anyone to space except through Russian transport. The SETI program was destined to shutdown cause of lack of funding then the program is being rescued by Yuri Milner. He’s interested in building a starship to go to Alpha Centauri. Him and Mark Zuckerburg. Also in building human hybrids. Milner pumped his first 200 million investment into Facebook in 2009 which jacked up Facebook stock price. Digital Sky Technologies, sounds like a scary name for a scary corporation in a sci-fi conspiracy flick but it’s a real thing. Huge investors in most anything that’s a big internet thing Facebook, Twitter, 23andMe if you can think of it they’re in it. Yes the Kremlin and Russian state banks back them in their enterprises. If you believe some reports half of Facebook and Twitter right wing left wing whatever is Russian agents in Moscow pumping up dissent while Facebook and Twitter cater ads and articles for extremist in America. Vanity Fair wants Zuckerberg and Dorsey to be charged in helping Russia elect Trump. The impetus for Russian oligarchs getting Kremlin money to get in involved in Silicon Valley starts with....drum roll...Barack and Hillary’s Russian Reset.

I can see how the hell MSM is upset. They work hard to set public discourse and direct public opinion and why should Facebook and Twitter get all the Russian $ and get to drive the agenda. Wait a minute, why the hell does MSM spend half their time or more parroting social media and publishing statements fair or false. Why are the conservative leaning entities and conspiracy theorist not complaining about this Russian social media scheme. I’m sure they would be had Hillary had won. Did the Russians really turn on Hillary or is there no difference between her and Trump. Was Bernie’s minions real Americans in moms basement or agents in Moscow?

Me thinks the collusion started with Dorsey, Zuckerburg and Russians. But the cozy cu cu goes back to Barack and Hillary Russian Reset . Don’t know how or really if Hillary got on the bad side. I remember Barack and Hillary made fun of Mitt Romney when he said Russia was the biggest threat in the world... All the while the whole eight years he molly coddled and cued made all sorts of concessions and back downs to the Russians.
Shuttle program was cancelled in 2004 under George W Bush.
Non-operational replacement program was cancelled in 2010 by Obama, with the plan & expectation that private organizations would take over manned space flight and NASA would instead buy seats on these capitalistically steered ventures.

Not saying your Zuckerberg Russian Hillary Obama link is outlandish and false... But that's the first criticism that comes to mind.

And of course there's the insane fundraising and crowds that flocked to Sanders .. which in my opinion is a strong indicator that "Bernie's minions" were supporters living in "mom's basement" and weren't "agents in Moscow" - in some inconceivably massive deception orchestrated by a country that's no more advanced, no more rich, no more intellectual, no more stable and no more convincingly patriotic than the United States of America.

In addition, the highest ranking Russian oligarchs and especially Putin are richer than anyone could imagine. This may an incorrect assumption, but I got the idea that you're suggesting there's a monetary incentive to this suspected malicious space activity.

I'm having trouble following the chain of logic here though.. space shuttle to Zuckerberg to Russia to Dems ...

skelly

Reaction score
Shuttle program was cancelled in 2004 under George W Bush.
Non-operational replacement program was cancelled in 2010 by Obama, with the plan & expectation that private organizations would take over manned space flight and NASA would instead buy seats on these capitalistically steered ventures.

Not saying your Zuckerberg Russian Hillary Obama link is outlandish and false... But that's the first criticism that comes to mind.

And of course there's the insane fundraising and crowds that flocked to Sanders .. which in my opinion is a strong indicator that "Bernie's minions" were supporters living in "mom's basement" and weren't "agents in Moscow" - in some inconceivably massive deception orchestrated by a country that's no more advanced, no more rich, no more intellectual, no more stable and no more convincingly patriotic than the United States of America.

In addition, the highest ranking Russian oligarchs and especially Putin are richer than anyone could imagine. This may an incorrect assumption, but I got the idea that you're suggesting there's a monetary incentive to this suspected malicious space activity.

I'm having trouble following the chain of logic here though.. space shuttle to Zuckerberg to Russia to Dems ...

The Bernie donors will never be investigated as so many came in under the limit. (this is an outlandish theory but if it pans out you heard here first) If Milner is investing in Space Business here you can bet there’s a strategic Kremlin motive.

skelly

Reaction score
None of this absolves the Trump campaign or calls into question the intelligence community's conclusion that "Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help . . . Trump's election chances." But it does underscore that the Russians were smart in what the intelligence community calls their efforts "undermine public faith in the US democratic process." They played both sides, and in so doing preyed on the singular weakness of the Clintons and those around them — greed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...8bb652-cb15-11e7-b0cf-7689a9f2d84e_story.html

gangstonc

Reaction score

I think the Dems are potentially too broad a scope. I’m quite sure trump is corrupt in every way imaginable, but the public has grown fatigued with all of the news. It’s become normalized. They need to find a better way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back