• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Nope. She was compromised probably during the transition. She set up a home brew server in some guys bathroom. Who wasn't listening to and reading her emails. Sorry, but Hillary and her emails were not hard to hack.
During what transition?Do you have any evidence to back up your story?

Kory

Reaction score
You wanna see what evil looks like? Just google the 44 Democrat Senators who voted against a bill that would punish doctors for failing to provide life-saving care to babies born during failed late term abortion attempts. Pure f***ing evil.

It is not a far reach to associate Democrats with Nazis...and that isn't rhetoric. If you support a candidate or party who encourages infanticide, you are a piece of filth. There, I said it.

Last edited:

skelly

Reaction score
You wanna see what evil looks like? Just google the 44 Democrat Senators who voted against a bill that would punish doctors for failing to provide live-saving care to babies born during failed late term abortion attempts. Pure f***ing evil.

It is not a far reach to associate Democrats with Nazis...and that isn't rhetoric. If you support a candidate or party who encourages infanticide, you are a piece of filth. There, I said it.

Movie coming out next month “Unplanned”. Based on true story of woman who used to run a planned parenthood clinic. She had a change of heart. Actress that plays her actually learned from her mother while she was on set that she was on the abortion table about to have her aborted when she decided she couldn’t go through with it. Amazing story. The lady now helps doctors and other leave the abortion industry.

gangstonc

Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th.../anti-abortion-movie-r-rating-controversy/amp

No sex. No drugs. No profanity.

Black and white image of sonogram image you see a fetus (baby) abortion instrument come in ...image of fetus as abortion is completed. You can see people getting shot up and killed in pg-13 . MPAA must agree abortion is violence.
I don’t see how you could say abortion isn’t a violent end. I’d imagine that is a very traumatic piece of video to view. I couldn’t stomach it.

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I certainly hope he does have actual evidence

Matt

Reaction score
During what transition?Do you have any evidence to back up your story?

Her emails were found on Anthony Wieners laptop. And we all know his internet practices. It is logical to expect the Clinton's, given who they are would be subject to intense probing from outside sources. You can deny all you want but I can assure you she was hacked by bad actors.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Her emails were found on Anthony Wieners laptop. And we all know his internet practices. It is logical to expect the Clinton's, given who they are would be subject to intense probing from outside sources. You can deny all you want but I can assure you she was hacked by bad actors.
Evidence? Again, you are just guessing.

Why is Lavrov with Trump in Vietnam?

gangstonc

Reaction score
It's a pretty good guess. Did AF1 stop and pick him up ?
So it's just a guess. Great. Glad you could admit that. I don't understand why you think your guess is better than the investigators that have spent 2 years studying this full time, but whatever.

Matt

Reaction score
So it's just a guess. Great. Glad you could admit that. I don't understand why you think your guess is better than the investigators that have spent 2 years studying this full time, but whatever.

How did her emails wind up on Wiener's laptop ? Does that not concern you ?

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
And we're back to Hillary and her emails again, for the eightieth time :rolleyes:

I get that it's frequently a big discussion amongst the pro Trump Communities (to distract from all the negative Trump news) but can we not do that here five times a week? Arguing about Hillary's campaign/emails/bengazi isn't going to convince any more people to put their head in the sand.

Last edited:

Kory

Reaction score
Yeah if I’m gonna try to attack Democrat morality, I’m going after the fact that mainstream party leaders embrace the murder of infants.

Not some email/server BS that has been beaten into the ground.

Matt

Reaction score
And we're back to Hillary and her emails again, for the eightieth time :rolleyes:

I get that it's frequently a big discussion amongst the pro Trump Communities (to distract from all the negative Trump news) but can we not do that here five times a week? Arguing about Hillary's campaign/emails/bengazi isn't going to convince any more people to put their head in the sand.

She broke many laws. She was reckless with our national security. She should be held accountable. Do we have a system of justice for democrats and political elites and another system for everyone else ? It is obvious you are ok with a bifurcated justice system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back