• Current Tropical Systems
    Nicholas
  • Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We would love for you to become a part of our community.
    Take a moment to look around and join the discussion.
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
1-800-PetMeds

Which climates do you expect there to be in this tilted Earth and what climate would you live in? (1 Viewer)

lightoflove

Reaction score
Y3AMwFP.png

BTW, I got a formula to find out where you'll end up: Use this distance calculator: https://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/haversine/
Then divide the result by 111. Then subtract it from 90.

Also, I apologize if this is outside the scope of this forum. Hope I don't get banned for this thread like I was on Netweather.

Reaction score
There shouldn't be any wildly different climates, just different locations. East Antarctica would most likely have a Mediterranean climate while West Antarctica would probably be humid subtropical, for example.

Biomes would be displaced as well. Australia would probably have a mixture of tundra, boreal forest, temperate deciduous forest, and temperate desert.

lightoflove

Reaction score
There shouldn't be any wildly different climates, just different locations. East Antarctica would most likely have a Mediterranean climate while West Antarctica would probably be humid subtropical, for example.

Biomes would be displaced as well. Australia would probably have a mixture of tundra, boreal forest, temperate deciduous forest, and temperate desert.
BTW, you wound up at 28.031153153 degrees south.

Users who are viewing this thread