• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Severe WX Severe Weather Threat January 23-25, 2023

KevinH

Reaction score
Looks like the main line is going to “merge” with all those cells about to come on shore. Now sure how I feel about that and I want to know what’s going to happen to everything lol

EDIT: Tried uploading a GIF/video but it didn’t work :/

1674602239705.png

Last edited:

KevinH

Reaction score
Since THIS thread is active, I wanted to point out a new thread that was just started (not by me lol) that some of you may be interested in:

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
I RRRRREEAAALLLLY want
to know what is going to happen when that main line runs into those discrete cells
Cookie monster and his cookies will happen. *Wink wink*

This is the line gobbling up those supercells Cookie_Monster_Life_Coach_-_eats_air.gif

But in all serious I could see the tornado threat increasing a tad bit maybe not as significant but once its congealed and not much clutter ahead of it the environment will be decent, especially in the major kinks

Last edited:

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Hrrr shows a few very strong updraft swaths near baton rouge in a few hours, that may be where the line finnally is congealed and "kinks up".

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Should be another flare up within a hour, the line has almost met the supercell line. Many mesocylones cant really do anything yet but should in the line. Screenshot_20230124-181014-064.png

Back