• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Riding to Fight Kids Cancer

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
If you are a Bicycle Rider There is still time that you can sign up, get some donations and ride to Fight Kids Cancer.

Because I have some really great friends and family who have donated to my ride, a Beautiful young Lady named Lilly will have her picture displayed in Times Square today. These young children are fighting a disease that is tough on them and tough on the families. If you can, please go to my Great Cycle Challenge page and make a donation. Any amount will do, I would like to reach my goal before June 1st when the Rides begin. You can keep track of my stats as I ride and see Lilly's picture and know that with your money, it will go to help fight this disease. My Link is here: https://greatcyclechallenge.com/Riders/JasonFriend

Your donation is appreciated and may God Bless you.

Jason

• Admin

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Those young ones who are the heroes in this battle are being honored right now. As are some of those who are helping them to raise money to search for a cure. They are being honored in Times square. The young lady I am riding for will be pictured at 4:04 pm CDT and at 4:40 CDT. Go take a look.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
What an awesome idea!!

Back