• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstonc

Reaction score
. If there was, the minute the Mueller report drops, the Democrats would have already pursued Impeachment hearings.

The Democrats are making a political play, possibly avoiding their duties. There is no doubt he obstructed.

The WH non-compliance with several house subpoenas also shows his obstructive nature.

StormStalker

Staff member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Alabama Senate passed the lottery bill this afternoon. It'll now head over to the House. I can't believe it came up today after clearing the comittee just this week.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
The Democrats are making a political play, possibly avoiding their duties. There is no doubt he obstructed.

The WH non-compliance with several house subpoenas also shows his obstructive nature.
So if in your opinion you believe that Trump was obstructive, and you believe the Mueller report backs your opinion,
do you believe that at anytime during the Obama presidency he obstructed justice?

Do you believe that Hillary obstructed justice?

gangstonc

Reaction score
So if in your opinion you believe that Trump was obstructive, and you believe the Mueller report backs your opinion,
do you believe that at anytime during the Obama presidency he obstructed justice?

Do you believe that Hillary obstructed justice?
I don’t believe Obama did. I do believe Hillary did.

Have you read the Mueller report in its entirety?

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
I don’t believe Obama did. I do believe Hillary did.

Have you read the Mueller report in its entirety?
I have a majority of it. I skipped the parts that detailed what the Russians did because that had nothing to do with obstruction or detail anything Trump or the campaign did. I primarily focused on the parts where it discussed what the trump campaign was doing, how they interacted with the Russians, and paid particularly close attention to Trumps reaction and his statements based off of what the Russians did. I do believe that there was some communication between the Campaign members and the IRA. I however do not believe that Trump himself was involved. I do believe trump was provided information and reacted to some of the things the Russians were doing based on statements he made via twitter and the media.

I also didn't read about the campaign and Stormy Daniels. The report wasn't titled, Campaign Violations by the Trump Campaign. It was titled
Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election. I will go back and read that part later, but I wanted to focus on the Russian Interference.

Now I do want to say this. If Hillary didn't have her own personal server located in her house, with this information in it and also using it for Government business, most of the information that the Russians stole, would have never been able to have been used against her. And some of this information was stolen and used before Trump was even a front runner or even a candidate. The Russians started this campaign in 2014. Are you saying that the Russians were communicating with Trump in 2014 about his possible run for president? I do not believe this was true.

Heck read this from Wikipedia (no I do not believe Wikipedia is always correct, but go read the references in regards to this).

Clinton's server was configured to allow users to connect openly from the Internet and control it remotely using Microsoft's Remote Desktop Services.[75]

It is known that hackers were aware of Clinton's non-public email address as early as 2011.[82] Secretary Clinton and her staff were aware of hacking attempts in 2011, and were reportedly worried about them.[83]

In 2012, according to server records, a hacker in Serbia scanned Clinton's Chappaqua server at least twice, in August and in December 2012. It was unclear whether the hacker knew the server belonged to Clinton, although it did identify itself as providing email services for clintonemail.com.[75] During 2014, Clinton's server was the target of repeated intrusions originating in Germany, China, and South Korea. Threat monitoring software on the server blocked at least five such attempts. The software was installed in October 2013, and for three months prior to that, no such software had been installed

Kory

Reaction score
The hypocrisy is so painful with the Democrats. Just several months ago, the same people clamoring the GOP enabled rapists by supporting Kavanaugh are now openly pushing for convicted rapists to have the ability to vote. Now, that is enabling.

Is it because the majority of convicted violent offenders vote Democrat?

Evan

Reaction score
I have a majority of it. I skipped the parts that detailed what the Russians did because that had nothing to do with obstruction or detail anything Trump or the campaign did. I primarily focused on the parts where it discussed what the trump campaign was doing, how they interacted with the Russians, and paid particularly close attention to Trumps reaction and his statements based off of what the Russians did. I do believe that there was some communication between the Campaign members and the IRA. I however do not believe that Trump himself was involved. I do believe trump was provided information and reacted to some of the things the Russians were doing based on statements he made via twitter and the media.

I also didn't read about the campaign and Stormy Daniels. The report wasn't titled, Campaign Violations by the Trump Campaign. It was titled
Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election. I will go back and read that part later, but I wanted to focus on the Russian Interference.

Now I do want to say this. If Hillary didn't have her own personal server located in her house, with this information in it and also using it for Government business, most of the information that the Russians stole, would have never been able to have been used against her. And some of this information was stolen and used before Trump was even a front runner or even a candidate. The Russians started this campaign in 2014. Are you saying that the Russians were communicating with Trump in 2014 about his possible run for president? I do not believe this was true.

Heck read this from Wikipedia (no I do not believe Wikipedia is always correct, but go read the references in regards to this).

Clinton's server was configured to allow users to connect openly from the Internet and control it remotely using Microsoft's Remote Desktop Services.[75]

It is known that hackers were aware of Clinton's non-public email address as early as 2011.[82] Secretary Clinton and her staff were aware of hacking attempts in 2011, and were reportedly worried about them.[83]

In 2012, according to server records, a hacker in Serbia scanned Clinton's Chappaqua server at least twice, in August and in December 2012. It was unclear whether the hacker knew the server belonged to Clinton, although it did identify itself as providing email services for clintonemail.com.[75] During 2014, Clinton's server was the target of repeated intrusions originating in Germany, China, and South Korea. Threat monitoring software on the server blocked at least five such attempts. The software was installed in October 2013, and for three months prior to that, no such software had been installed

The Russians didn't hack Hillary Clinton's personal email server nor does that situation have anything to do with the Russian hack of the DNC computer systems and/or the spearfishing of John Podesta. You're marrying wholly separate and unrelated events.

No data from Clinton's email server has even been seen or disclosed online even though half of Trump's campaign and numerous Russian hackers engaged in intensive efforts to locate it.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
The Russians didn't hack Hillary Clinton's personal email server nor does that situation have anything to do with the Russian hack of the DNC computer systems and/or the spearfishing of John Podesta. You're marrying wholly separate and unrelated events.

No data from Clinton's email server has even been seen or disclosed online even though half of Trump's campaign and numerous Russian hackers engaged in intensive efforts to locate it.
Am I? I don't believe I am.

In reference to leaks from Hillary's emails:
According to security researchers at Secureworks the email leak was caused by Threat Group-4127 (TG-4127), a unit that targets governments, military, and international non-governmental organizations. The researchers report moderate confidence that the unit gathers intelligence on behalf of the Russian government.[98]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_email_controversy#Hacking_attempts

And your data about the Trump Campaign trying to locate Hillary's email server is wholly incorrect. That server by Summer of 2015 was destroyed and the FBI already knew that. So did everyone else including the media.

(meant to put summer of 2015 not 2016)

gangstonc

Reaction score

I don’t believe stormy was mentioned in the report. Sorry if i wasn’t clear in my earlier post.

I believe Hillary setting up a private server was a grievous mistake and was made with the purpose of hiding information.

I basically believe Trump’s campaign used what they could from the Russians and the Russians used what they could from the trump campaign. As mueller said, there was no written agreement to collude.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
I don’t believe stormy was mentioned in the report. Sorry if i wasn’t clear in my earlier post.

I believe Hillary setting up a private server was a grievous mistake and was made with the purpose of hiding information.

I basically believe Trump’s campaign used what they could from the Russians and the Russians used what they could from the trump campaign. As mueller said, there was no written agreement to collude.
I do believe the Trump Campaign used whatever the Russians put out that would benefit them. I do not believe the Trump campaign provided any information to the Russians. The consequences would be to high and could be considered if not treason, providing information to a country with the intent to harm ours. Which if occurred I am all down for prosecution. But no evidence of that exists.

Matt

Reaction score

There is no doubt he did not obstruct. Otherwise Mueller would have come to that conclusion.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back