• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Severe WX Multi-day Severe Weather Threat 3/12-3/14/2019

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Meanwhile, northern circulation is tightening up a bit it seems

aaaaand it's gone

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Looks like that specific area was in the Marginal just outside the Slight

RollTide18

Reaction score
Woah my goodness

Oe6mdfm.png

bwalk

Reaction score
I live in the small community of Pine Level. It is surreal to be sitting here being told the Selma tornado is 15 minutes from hitting our community. It feels very surreal and vulnerable with no shelter. I’m shaking with adrenaline. Hoping it misses us. The hook is headed right for us. Signing off for now.

Bama Ravens

Reaction score
I live in the small community of Pine Level. It is surreal to be sitting here being told the Selma tornado is 15 minutes from hitting our community. It feels very surreal and vulnerable with no shelter. I’m shaking with adrenaline. Hoping it misses us. The hook is headed right for us. Signing off for now.
It looks like it might go just north of you. Take whatever shelter you can. Let us know how you faired once it passes.

Austin Dawg

Sustaining Member
Reaction score

Stay safe as you can friend.

Back