• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Severe WX Invest 92L/Hurricane Isaias Severe WX

What do you mean? Are you saying “deep cc” should only be said if buildings are hit.
No, I'm just saying the deep cc was likely as of a result of tree leaves. Which makes it seem stronger. It was a pretty weak tornado evident by the fact no major damage happened during the intercept.
 
No, I'm just saying the deep cc was likely as of a result of tree leaves. Which makes it seem stronger. It was a pretty weak tornado evident by the fact no major damage happened during the intercept.
It's funny cause Freddy keeps describing them as tornadoes with strong motion when they're clearly all lower end, even the wedges are clearly weak.
 
Last edited:
Leaves you say? ;) always better to wait and see.



This is Waynesboro, GA lmfao, this is not the same tornado that hit those chasers

On a serious note, i did see the CC off this one earlier. Not surprised it was strong.
 
Screenshot_2026-10-08-00-00-17-416.jpegScreenshot_2026-10-11-11-46-03-362.jpeg

For reference, the 2nd one was yesterday, the first is the analog from 2017 i mentioned. I don't want to seem like a gloater but I can not believe I nailed it to that exact identical look on radar for yesterday. Different vicinities but the NE moving two dominant supercells both. Extraordinary.

As for today, I'm gonna side with StormNet daringly. If that thing downtrends on a setup, it has good reason to do so. Should it fail today, I'd imagine it'd be a very interesting case study by Andrew Brady as to why. Let's see. Isaias' final bow for the East Coast.
 
We've already had a likely strong tor this morning. Right, maybe today will go for the contender if that's the case already. Supercell is continuing to progress. What a start.

The 300 mb jet being upstream meridional makes me think the chances of a more linear mode are increasing today. Any confluence band should be the main opportunity for tors
 
Last edited:
I was thinking that I remember hearing some talk like a day or 2 ago about Sunday being the main NC day pot
It could definitely but my confidence is sorta low
Today oddly reminds me of 3/16 except it's tropical eque. Same type of jet streak, just weaker in nature.
 
Two tors otg
In the fayetteville suburbs and just SW of Apex
 
Back
Top