Kds86z
Member
I agree in the future but it’s already here so why not finish it out.I would just post this in the main thread. No point having to switch inbetween threads atp
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I agree in the future but it’s already here so why not finish it out.I would just post this in the main thread. No point having to switch inbetween threads atp
I guess.I agree in the future but it’s already here so why not finish it out.
Though we’ll see if anything actually happens, been dull so far.I guess.
Pretty strong couplet too
You were right so far for sure. Some were bullish on yesterday and you weren’t.I'll tap my sign again. This was pretty evident days out that today would be the show. I know i said Sunday but today has trended better.
Tidy being the operative word though - I like them separate, myself - for that same reason.We used to do this years ago. I was never a fan. I kind of like things in one nice, tidy thread myself.