Historic tornado videos missing from youtube/the internet? (1 Viewer)

Peter Griffin

You sure you aren't confusing this video of the Phil Campbell tornado with the Joplin video you speak of? Videos sound similar in description and name is similar with the 'very close'. This passed right behind the guys house.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

buckeye05

You sure you aren't confusing this video of the Phil Campbell tornado with the Joplin video you speak of? Videos sound similar in description and name is similar with the 'very close'. This passed right behind the guys house.

100% positive. I can't believe nobody remembers it. It was titled "Joplin Tornado Up Close" and was even discussed on this forum a while back. The camera man moved around and zooms in and out throughout the video. It's shot from a fenced in backyard with a beach ball blowing around.

Last edited:

Peter Griffin

100% positive. I can't believe nobody remembers it. It was titled "Joplin Tornado Up Close" and was even discussed on this forum a while back. The camera man moved around and zooms in and out throughout the video. It's shot from a fenced in backyard with a beach ball blowing around.
Interesting. Now I really wanna see this lol. Don't recall ever seeing it before. Off to google I go to try and find this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)