• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Nov. 18, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 14, 2021 * 44 posts * 969 views
TH2002 said: Here is the list I have (and yes it is EXTENSIVE): Moore, OK - Violent tornadoes in 1999, 2003, 2010 and 2013, hit most recently in 2015. Tuscaloosa, AL - Violent tornadoes in ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 1,127 posts * 100,003 views
bjdeming said: Land links to Vancouver, BC, have been cut by storms; one dead reported thus far. [link] (Sorry about the blend of propaganda and news; it's difficult to find news reports that ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 168 views
Shakespeare 2016 said: I have read several comments on this site how the forward speed of a tornado may be taken into account when determining the rating for a tornado. Like for instance a very slow ... Read more >>
November 14, 2021 * 5 posts * 253 views
bjdeming said: No changes; just thought an update would be good. Volcanic "severe weather," i.e., elevated alert status (when the volcano is known--the most dangerous ones are those that aren't), ... Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 17 posts * 1,093 views
Metalhead said: It is a poor idea to remove them. I find in a lot of these cases EMs and city leaders greatly exaggerate the numbers of the cost of warning sirens and maintenance. Cell phone warnings ... Read more >>
November 12, 2021 * 305 posts * 15,195 views
ghost said: Wonder where Mike Durant is getting all his money to run all the ads I'm seeing on TV? He and Mo Brooks will be duking it out for the Trumper party wing vote. I haven't seen a ... Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 1 post * 78 views
bjdeming said: I don't know how things are in the South, but here in Corvallis, Wal-Mart and other stores have had some empty shelves for month. I've read it's a national problem, and also read ... Read more >>

Back