• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, May. 26, 2022

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 21, 2022 * 78 posts * 2,047 views
Sawmaster said: The general public just doesn't understand that if you're under a tornado watch, or even a severe thunderstorm watch (especially with a QLCS) then you need to be ready in case ... Read more >>
May 20, 2022 * 1 post * 30 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts How is this storm not tornado warned? May 16, 2022 * 3 posts * 191 views General Weather Discussion May 19, 2022 Severe Weather ... Read more >>
May 23, 2022 * 21 posts * 1,001 views
JPWX said: It does appear that we'll be ending the 7 year streak of pre-season tropical systems as we'll stay quiet going into early June across the Atlantic. Side note though the Western ... Read more >>
May 24, 2022 * 39 posts * 2,070 views
bjdeming said: Apparently "intact" is a relative term. In this BBC story, there's a nice bathymetry image of the caldera, post blast -- that's changed. Way down in the report, there is also an ... Read more >>
May 23, 2022 * 309 posts * 11,754 views
gregassagraf said: I've been rewatching this interview with survivors of the tornado that wiped some communities off the face of this world, back in 1989, in the municipality of Ivinhema, Brazil. ... Read more >>
May 20, 2022 * 407 posts * 49,779 views
CheeselandSkies said: I only now notice since you pointed it out that Radarscope has added a bunch of European radars, although under my Settings>International Products it just shows the U.S., Canada ... Read more >>
May 25, 2022 * 2,444 posts * 147,081 views
Sawmaster said: Warning: This may be a "long-track" post, a confirmed "wall of text" has been sighted below ;) Anchor bolts or foundation straps are required in probably every major metropolitan ... Read more >>

Back