• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Highlighted posts from Thursday, May. 13, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 130 views
WesL said: Morning everyone. Sounds like the gas situation is getting dire in the Southeast. Anyone having problems sourcing fuel? My friend Gary, who drives a big rig, said he couldn't find ... Read more >>
May 09, 2021 * 2 posts * 65 views
ghost said: To all you moms out there... ya'll feed us... take care of us... counsel us... straighten us out when we need it... and Love us unconditionally. If you still have your Mom... make ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 4 posts * 113 views
maroonedinhsv said: I didn't do a ton of research, but I don't think that's correct (unless it's some sort of municipality law that supercedes the state law?). According to Alabama Code Title 22. ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 1 post * 88 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Severe Weather Threat: May 2-5, 2021 May 03, 2021 * 468 posts * 19,626 views General Weather Discussion When a fire pops up a mile ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 2 posts * 146 views
Juliett Bravo Kilo said: So, this is the planet with the fastest confirmed winds in the universe; apparently they whip by in excess of 5000+ (!) mph. Also, it rains molten glass sideways on this place. ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 13 posts * 528 views
buckeye05 said: I'm back from my trip! pros: I have some real chasing experience under my belt now, and we saw a tornado! cons: I found out when I got out there that my chase partner's only experience ... Read more >>
May 09, 2021 * 26 posts * 1,166 views
bjdeming said: An eyewitness report of vortices over flowing lava in Iceland and their observed cause -- hope they dig out the pix. This one was seen at the ongoing eruption at Fagradalsfjall ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 245 posts * 8,198 views
ghost said: That Cyber Ninja recount in Arizona is the biggest joke and farce I think I've ever seen around a political election Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 470 posts * 55,229 views
WhirlingWx said: There was definitely a tornado and damage, but I don't think it was as bad as it initially seemed (I've only seen trees down and limited structural damage and it's been like 4 ... Read more >>
May 09, 2021 * 59 posts * 3,510 views
MNTornadoGuy said: Videos/photos of the Carr Fire tornado I could find: [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] Read more >>

Back