• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jun. 16, 2022

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 10, 2022 * 5 posts * 143 views
locomusic01 said: I've sorta kicked around the idea of doing a book for a few years now but never fully committed to it. Since I posted my 5/31/85 outbreak article the other day, I've heard from ... Read more >>
June 16, 2022 * 4 posts * 33 views
Juliett Bravo Kilo said: Based on some brief discussions and comments in other threads, I've finally decided to start a thread to discuss music and the like. If you've been to any awesome concerts, have ... Read more >>
June 09, 2022 * 1 post * 90 views
bjdeming said: I've had this at the back of my mind since last December and all the discussions here about the EF scale. The arguments reminded me of the controversy over the term "supereruption" ... Read more >>
June 10, 2022 * 1 post * 58 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Tropical Storm Alex - 2022 June 03, 2022 * 6 posts * 223 views Tropical Weather Did Interwarn go out of business? June 03, 2022 ... Read more >>
June 16, 2022 * 41 posts * 2,033 views
Jessica B. said: [image] In the Eastern Pacific, Advisory #8 has been issued on Hurricane Blas, with the cone attached. It's currently a category-1 hurricane with maximum sustained winds of 85 ... Read more >>
June 15, 2022 * 459 posts * 54,589 views
xJownage said: It looks like the timing and location of the forcing is a little bit off as well. Further NW than expected. So we're seeing this become less confident on both a mesoscale and synoptic ... Read more >>
June 12, 2022 * 2,498 posts * 152,529 views
tornado examiner said: does anyone have photos of the worst damage from dresdon tennessee? i've seen people say it was more around the low end EF4 levels. heavily debarked trees and multiple slabbed ... Read more >>
June 12, 2022 * 111 posts * 5,274 views
bjdeming said: Well, it did end, late last year, and the new volcanic edifice has cooled enough for volcanologists to explore. INVOLCAN tweeted this on June 9th; recall that this used to be just ... Read more >>

Back