• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Feb. 25, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 18, 2021 * 91 posts * 3,098 views
Peter Griffin said: Brunswick County tornado got upgrade to 165mph EF3 yesterday making it the strongest NC tornado since an F4 in 1998. Still not final as far as I can tell. EF4 probably not likely ... Read more >>
February 19, 2021 * 15 posts * 233 views
WesL said: Starting to get some cool pictures now. It is clear they have upgraded the cameras for sure. The descent stage holding NASA's Perseverance rover can be seen falling through the ... Read more >>
February 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 119 views
ghost said: Great post WesL! I've got a 4 wheel drive truck and I've spent the better part of the last 3 days running errands for people (nearly all seniors) to the groc store and pharmacy ... Read more >>
February 19, 2021 * 2 posts * 54 views
bjdeming said: Well, I've heard of cryoseisms, especially up in the Northeast. Never felt one, though. The cold in Oklahoma (and many other places) is intense, but this occurred a few miles down, ... Read more >>
February 18, 2021 * 166 posts * 6,920 views
Fred Gossage said: [image] Here are reports we have compiled so far for our viewing area counties. These either came from reports relayed by the National Weather Service offices, reports relayed ... Read more >>
February 22, 2021 * 146 posts * 14,973 views
Fred Gossage said: While this one has trended cutoff with time, be careful instantly turning your head away from positive tilt troughs, especially in Dixie. Trough amplitude is a lot more important ... Read more >>
February 24, 2021 * 96 posts * 7,419 views
TH2002 said: Here in SoCal we're expecting a major impact Santa Ana wind event tomorrow (literally 3 days after the previous event that peeled insulation and pieces of wood from a neighbor's ... Read more >>
February 21, 2021 * 25 posts * 1,901 views
TH2002 said: Downloaded the Joplin video, now added to my ever-growing (multi-gigabyte) collection of tornado videos. Some of which (including Earl Faubion's footage of the May 3, 1995 F5 tornado ... Read more >>
Primary

Back