• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Grlevelx help?

xJownage

Reaction score
Okay, so I need some advice and help.

Unfortunately, I am unable to use the grlevelx owners forum because I no longer have access to the email with which i originally purchased the product. I stored the activation code like a good little boy (i was literally 15 when i bought analyst), but didn't create an owners forum account immediately. Just days later, we changed out service provider, so my comcast email was removed from service, and as a result, I am not sure how to get an owners forum account. I tried submitting a support ticket, and got no response.

Now, blessed be my internet research skills or something, I only have one problem. When i attempt to use the severe studios live streaming chasers placefile, found here (click me!), I get an error. The error code is as follows: "Error: Line 12 - iconFile 3 not defined". Could the problem be update related, or something of the like? Any help is appreciated!

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Hi @xJownage
I loaded it up and got the same error so it isn't just you. There is something wrong with the placefile for sure.

Last edited:
Logo 468x120
Back