COVID-19 detected in United States (9 Viewers)

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Special Affiliations
SKYWARN® Volunteer
I am not sure what to make of this story so far, maybe it’s good news. If it’s true then we may have crashed the economy from hype and panic. But looking at Italy, I know that flattening the curve was necessary.

I read it to and am not sure what to believe!!

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Talked to my son this evening and he is an anesthesiologist in his first year of practice in Austin TX. He told me he volunteered to work on a critical care team at the hospital in Austin to work with the critical Covid patients there. He will be intubating those who are in life threatening situations with their lungs failing. I am proud of his compassion to volunteer to do this but am concerned about his safety too.

I know KoD is risking his health working with Covid patients and I want to thank him and any others who are putting themselves at risk to try and save others. Ya'll are heroes and may God Bless you all.

Last edited:

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Special Affiliations
SKYWARN® Volunteer
Talked to my son this evening and he is an anesthesiologist in his first year of practice in Austin TX. He told me he volunteered to work on a critical care team at the hospital in Austin to work with the critical Covid patients there. He will be intubating those who are in life threatening situations with their lungs failing. I am proud of his compassion to volunteer to do this but am concerned about his safety too.

I know KoD is risking his health working with Covid patients and I want to thank him and any others who are putting themselves at risk to try and save others. Ya'll are heroes and may God Bless you all.
Praying for his safety and thankful for his sacrifice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)

• almays1
  • S