PreschWith the midterms less than a month away... I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually rooting for Democrats. Not because Democrats are good (frankly the Democratic Party is terrible and they're just as corrupt as the GOP), but because this second Trump administration has been uniquely bad. Kamala Harris was FAR from a good candidate, but I don't think a Harris administration could have screwed up the country this bad if it genuinely tried. At the very least there wouldn't have been massive funding cuts to NOAA/NWS, the imposition of ruinous tariffs, ever increasing rifts with US allies, threats to take Greenland, literal threats of ethnic cleansing against Somali immigrants, and probably no illegal war with Iran, among other things.
Trump is basically using the federal government as his experimental toy to see how far he can go with his expansion of the executive branch's power and how much he can disregard the Constitution, while having his cult still support him.
Meanwhile, the only thing the GOP has left is calling their political opponents "communist".