• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

2026 Political Thread

I don't think you should be posting low effort parody stuff of Trump in what is generally a serious thread for politics.
 
I don't think you should be posting low effort parody stuff of Trump in what is generally a serious thread for politics.

I mean, the post is about as serious as Donald Trump himself, so it is kind of fitting!
 
Trump finally does something good.

Plus, that tweet is purposely deceiving.
 
Not necessarily politics related but I might go out and first-amendment audit somewhere around town. Seems like a decent use of my rights and standing on a corner with a sign isn't hurting anything.
 
Not necessarily politics related but I might go out and first-amendment audit somewhere around town. Seems like a decent use of my rights and standing on a corner with a sign isn't hurting anything.
do it! I participated in a walk-out protesting ice for school, great way to exercise your rights.
 
Back
Top