• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

skelly

Reaction score
Yeah, I liked this place a lot more when that guy Alabama Yankees (or something like that) was around. That dude was into sports, even though his team preferences sucked.
It’s tame reasonable sports fan on here. It’s not the finebaum show.

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
It’s tame reasonable sports fan on here. It’s not the finebaum show.
That dude was all about rooting for champions - he was the ultimate bandwagon fan. Pastor of Muppets was the same way. On the one hand, I miss their sports views, On the other, I’m somewhat glad they’re gone.

Kory

Reaction score
I remember getting into a spirited debate about sports and someone calling me a bandwagon Alabama fan. I don’t think it works that way when you received 2 undergrad degrees and a master’s degree from said institution.

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
I remember getting into a spirited debate about sports and someone calling me a bandwagon Alabama fan. I don’t think it works that way when you received 2 undergrad degrees and a master’s degree from said institution.
Nah, that’s the opposite of a bandwagon fan. You kept going to school just so you could get student tickets. ;)

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Yeah, I liked this place a lot more when that guy Alabama Yankees (or something like that) was around. That dude was into sports, even though his team preferences sucked.

that guy was a jerk. glad he's not around anymore.

Back