• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Where is Mason Rudolph's suspension? He deserves a game

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer

skelly

Reaction score
17 games, one game for each team at a neutral site, 2 byes, a late February Super Bowl and NFL games at Bryant-Denny, Notre Dame and others?

I'm intrigued.

They’re reaching and it’s too much. Look at all the injuries this year esp quarterbacks. There are not enough good quarterbacks to go around. I think you do more to preserve the quality and the value of the season by not expanding and extending it.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
They’re reaching and it’s too much. Look at all the injuries this year esp quarterbacks. There are not enough good quarterbacks to go around. I think you do more to preserve the quality and the value of the season by not expanding and extending it.

I'm not crazy about adding a 17th game, but I also feel it is inevitable. In that regard, I find the proposal interesting.

Jacob

Reaction score
Are the Saints going to protest the obvious missed call on a defenseless Titans player that knocked him out and caused him to fumble, which essentially gave the game to the Saints?

Kory

Reaction score
Are the Saints going to protest the obvious missed call on a defenseless Titans player that knocked him out and caused him to fumble, which essentially gave the game to the Saints?
The receiver became a runner, therefore isn't defenseless. At least that's why they ruled it a fumble.

Evan

Reaction score
Worked the Chicago/KC game on Sunday (side project unrelated to my primary employer). I thought 35 degrees wouldn't be that cold. The wind that comes off the lake is intense. Not bringing my jacket liner was a huge mistake.

I always enjoy Chicago, but it keeps getting more and more expensive.

Attachments

• 20191222_105731.jpg
    20191222_105731.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20191222_111741.jpg
    20191222_111741.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0

akt1985

Reaction score
The AFC Championship Game today will be interesting. The matchup pits a team that hasn’t been to the Super Bowl in 20 years (Titans) vs. a team that hasn’t been to the Super Bowl in 50 years (Chiefs). If the Chiefs beat the Titans and the Packers beat the 49ers, the Super Bowl this year will be a rematch of the very first Super Bowl.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
FOR-TY NI-NERS! CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!

Back