• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

2019 College Football Season

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
What an embarrassing ending to the Egg Bowl. Ole Miss literally p**sed the game away.
I mean really! What the heck was he thinking??!?

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
If y’all haven’t heard the Russian call of that ending you really need to give it a listen.

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
365 Days of Bragging Rights
Iron Bowl 2019
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

akt1985

Reaction score
Auburn upsets Alabama 48-45 in a game with little defense and a very undisciplined Crimson Tide. I wonder if Nick Saban’s teams are starting to get complacent?

Kory

Reaction score
Auburn upsets Alabama 48-45 in a game with little defense and a very undisciplined Crimson Tide. I wonder if Nick Saban’s teams are starting to get complacent?
Not so great assistants, a slew of injuries, a little home cooking by the refs on the Plains, and a really good football team means you have to play perfect. We didn’t.

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
that took a few years off of my life, as Auburn sports tend to do. the offense still wasn't really that convincing but it did enough and the punter substitution thing was clever.

akt1985

Reaction score
It looks like Alabama is going to the Citrus Bowl against Michigan and Auburn will face Minnesota in the Outback Bowl, both on New Year’s Day.

skelly

Reaction score
I’ll watch many of the bowl games but honestly I’m over them o can watch them if nothing else on. Most of these bowls you can get free tickets too and they won’t fill the stands it’s just for tv programming. I say expand the playoff to eight teams and have a consolation tournament for the rest of the top 25. That would be fun.

Kory

Reaction score
I actually think the Citrus Bowl will be entertaining. Two big name teams: Michigan and Alabama. I got an email from Tide Pride for tickets at face value for $100 apiece. Now, that's a big LOL. Tickets will probably going real cheap on secondary markets...

Kory

Reaction score
It’s iconic. It’s a song that immediately brings me back to when my dad and I watched college football when I was younger. As the Alabama dynasty grew, this song became synonymous with it. The end of an era.

Kory

Reaction score
This is also a big screw job for the SEC viewers. This is headed toward an NFL sunday ticket package which costs big money because ESPN/ABC will go to regional broadcasts. Before, we were allowed a window of exclusivity with the two best teams of the conference.

skelly

Reaction score
This is also a big screw job for the SEC viewers. This is headed toward an NFL sunday ticket package which costs big money because ESPN/ABC will go to regional broadcasts. Before, we were allowed a window of exclusivity with the two best teams of the conference.
That will suck. Booo!!!

Kory

Reaction score
Update: confirmed it was Steve Ensminger's daughter in law that has passed in the plane crash. It was the plane owner's grandchildren...not Ensminger's that was also on the plane. Just so tragic.

Logo 468x120
Back