• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

2019 College Football Season

Kory

Reaction score
Alabama's chances are still good in making the playoff, and the worst possible way to be left out is if Georgia wins out and beats LSU. Lesson is Alabama needs to start scheduling stronger teams during their non-SEC weeks. Playing Duke to begin the season might leave Alabama out in the end.
You can thank Bill Battle for the horrible scheduling. You can see Greg Byrne putting in the work to schedule blue blood programs.

skelly

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised to see any of the top four drop one. That being said even if it happens I don’t know what Alabama’s defense can do this year to get past the semifinal. I like Georgia’s chances right now honestly.

Kory

Reaction score
Looks like we’ll be rolling with Mac Jones against State. I think it’ll be important to see if the defense pitches a shut out.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Butch to Arkansas? SDS reporting he is being considered. I was thinking they would go be better off paying more to lure another head coach away from a successful school with a history of turning a program around.

skelly

Reaction score
So I’m think this morning that ESPN is ready for an Alabama vs Oklahoma in the Sugar probably higher rated than the semifinal games?

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Handy dandy guide for today. I’ll pull for Jalen as long as we aren’t playing him. Roll Tide!

CA721EB0-CF92-4546-86D5-63ECEABCC89E.jpeg

Kory

Reaction score
Sad to see Tua end what is most likely his last game in Crimson and White like this. What a warrior.

2nd and 26 will cement his legacy in Alabama football history.

skelly

Reaction score
Sad to see Tua end what is most likely his last game in Crimson and White like this. What a warrior.

You never know what’s going to happen. He definitely is already a legend as far as Alabama football goes. He’s a good kid he may and probably has even greater things to accomplish esp. off the field.

gangstonc

Reaction score

I wonder if he dislocated his hip. That could definitely hurt his draft stock. I hate it for him.

Kory

Reaction score
I wonder if he dislocated his hip. That could definitely hurt his draft stock. I hate it for him.
I saw a doctor who dissects sports injuries on Twitter. He said hip dislocation/subluxation and will likely need surgery immediately. Explains leaving in an ambulance.

Back