• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

2019 College Football Season

skelly

Reaction score
I would say Georgia scares me a little bit. Folks are writing them off. Florida has found a spark with Trask and playing good defense. However, if Kirby can, he’s got a chance to show his coaching savvy. Georgia has this tool to work with. A loss. Along with there close game with Kentucky. They have film where they can learn from what they did wrong and should have that chip on their shoulder from that loss to SC. Sometimes these one loss teams get their ship right when they respond the right way to adversity. They may be a couple of Kyle Trask interceptions from getting on a roll here late in the season.

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
Florida beats Georgia today. Grumbling amongst the Dawg faithful starts increasing.
Florida will always struggle to win the biggest games with Mullen as the coach. Trust me, I’d take him back in a heartbeat over the doofus we have now, but I’m extremely doubtful that he will ever take Florida where they really want to go.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer

skelly

Reaction score
Can’t wait to see how the officials call this game.

Alabama needs to get away with a lot of contact ( interference) in the secondary, cause that’s how we play it now...

However, LSU offensive line got away with a lot of obvious holding against Auburn. Alabama d line is not Auburn’s but we do have some ability to rush the passer if LSU o line isn’t given the leeway they had against Auburn.

if they “let them play” but do call the obvious plays on both accounts, I can see holding LSU to 28, which would give us a great chance to win.

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
If the game was at 7pm, I'd go to gameday because I could sneak a nap in before tailgating. But I'd rather sleep in and then go straight to the quad...thanks to CBS.
Can't blame you there. So mad CBS has this game.

Kory

Reaction score
Dang. LSU's starting linebacker Divinity kicked off the team. Usually LSU players wait until after the annual a$$ kicking by Saban to quit. Nick is putting in extra work this year.

Kory

Reaction score
Can't blame you there. So mad CBS has this game.
Well, it will be a partial night game. With daylight saving's time ending, CBS's 30 second in/out of commercial song, and commercial stoppage every 5-min, I suspect we'll get to see the lights by mid 3rd quarter!

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
What a logistical nightmare this will be. 100k people plus, and mix in the secret service. no thanks.

(and save the political commentary for the political forum)

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
What a logistical nightmare this will be. 100k people plus, and mix in the secret service. no thanks.

(and save the political commentary for the political forum)

Gameday Guest Picker? LOL

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Looks confirmed. FAA issued a temporary flight restriction.

VIP Movement Notification - Tuscaloosa, AL
Notice Number: NOTC9835

November 9, 2019
Tuscaloosa, AL
30/10 NMR - 17,999 FT MSL

Kory

Reaction score
I was at the Atlanta National Championship with Alabama/Georgia and waited almost 2 hours to get into the stadium...in a cold rain all while Trump closed down a whole corner entrance. Still bitter.

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Meanwhile in Oregon.....

Kory

Reaction score
Bryant Denny Stadium will be opening 3 hours prior to kickoff for heightened security measures. I’m planning on getting in line for security by 12:30.

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Bryant Denny Stadium will be opening 3 hours prior to kickoff for heightened security measures. I’m planning on getting in line for security by 12:30.
Keep us updated. Best of luck. Roll Tide!

Back