• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We would love for you to become a part of our community.
    Take a moment to look around and join the discussion.
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

2018 Tropical Storm Alberto (1 Viewer)

Kory

I, for the life of me, cannot figure out BMX's rainfall forecast. Latest trends show the heaviest falling along and WEST of I-65. Their graphics are gonna bust if the mesoscale models are correct, and given the latest trends, I'm leaning toward a rainfall bust. Too low in the western CWA and way too high in the eastern CWA.

Kory

We're gonna start to have problems with that squall over Bibb and Tuscaloosa Counties. Rates of 2-3" an hour are being indicated and it looks to be stalling with its westward progression into those counties.

Taylor Campbell

PerryW Project Supporter
Special Affiliations
SKYWARN® Volunteer
Alberto looks great this morning! I really wish it would have tracked over me or at least about 50 miles closer.

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Special Affiliations
SKYWARN® Volunteer
Twitter reports from Pelham police of trees down not far from where I live...I've only received 1.48 of rain since midnight!

Sent from my iPhone using TalkWeather

rolltide_130

Special Affiliations
Long live your rain bubble! I've had enough of Alberto
It kicks in every summer and it drives me insane. I've had MCS's break up and miss my house by half a mile on either direction only to re-solidify as soon as they pass me. I genuinely think I'm cursed some days.

Taylor Campbell

PerryW Project Supporter
Special Affiliations
SKYWARN® Volunteer
Surprise! HRRR, and radar indicate significant rainfall totals, and a flash flooding threat through the morning for eastern Alabama.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)