• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Again this isn't a Democrat or Republican Case. If it is to be true the reason for impeachment, then it is the People's Case that the dems are fighting for. Not a Democrat or Republican hearing. Yes it is true the sides are split, but we need some people on both sides to stand for what it is right, what is true, and be in the facts, no made up stuff from either side. Opinions do not matter, the facts do.
I couldn't agree with you more. I guess what I am trying to say is the dems are having to make the case to the republicans and the country.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
This is why I mainly vote for Republicans. Even though I am just right of Center, I hate what the Democrats are doing to this country through their policies.

The Democrats could own this country if they weren't so dominated by the extremist wing of their party(which is much more than just the fringe). They can't get out of their own way.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Stmt from Parnas' atty: "Mr. Parnas...attended Rudolph’s meeting with Zelensky aide Andriy Yermak, and witnessed Rudolph pressuring Yermak on behalf of President Trump to compel Zelensky to announce that his administration was launching a corruption investigation into [Biden]"

I think if the Dems want removal, they are going to have to get somebody like Parnas to testify. Maybe Mulvaney, since he admitted to crimes on national TV.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
Despite multiple public and private requests to post descriptions of links and videos, Matt has been unwilling to comply with our link description policy

Matt

Reaction score
Despite multiple public and private requests to post descriptions of links and videos, Matt has been unwilling to comply with our link description policy.
Here we go folks! Just the beginning.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Princess Fiona, what gives ?

I don’t understand your point in posting this article. Are you amazed that she initially didn’t want Ukraine to get javelins and then changed her mind?

Kory

Reaction score
Well here ya go.

“I can understand people who immediately, whose minds went to sort of the worst-case scenario because it was a perfect storm of screw-ups,” Barr told The Associated Press in an interview published Friday.

Barr also attempted to quash conspiracy theories about the death, telling the AP that he personally looked at security video showing that no one entered the area were Epstein was being held on the night he died.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
This is utter madness. When the inmates run the asylum.

Is this what "taking down the Patriarchy" looks like?

I just don't understand how the school board can say they are for all students but then disregard half of the students in the school system.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I don't normally post memes but I actually let out a good chuckle with this one.

77380344_2544861962258766_9076921838268841984_o.jpg

Kory

Reaction score
I just don't understand how the school board can say they are for all students but then disregard half of the students in the school system.
Just you wait. This is a slippery slope everyone has a part in because the Left has gaslighted people into thinking biological sex is bigotry. The next big thing will be trans age where you have grown friggin adults identifying as children. Legalized pedophilia is where it’s heading. That’s when peak “wokeness” will be achieved. And I don’t want to hear how crazy that sounds cuz 20 years ago would you have imagined we are here?

People need to start standing up and fighting back.

gangstonc

Reaction score
So the Republicans are parroting Russian disinformation campaigns ahead of the 2020 election. When will this insanity stop. I thought it was strange that all of the witnesses in the inquiry stated unequivocally that Ukraine had nothing to do with the 2016 elections, but the Republicans acted like they didn't hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back