• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kory

Reaction score
Rumor is Trump is going to pull a bump stock ban EO on AR pistol braces through unconstitutional measures. Wouldn't shock me...the guy's IQ on firerarm policy is smaller than his shoe size. Maybe his IQ all together.

It almost makes me wanna vote Democrat in the next election. Only time Republicans exemplify anything remotely similar to a spine is when we have a Democrat in the White House. See Obama's 8 years...well more like 6 once Republicans took the House.

I'm just venting. I would never vote for a morally corrupt party like the Democrats. Same goes for the Republicans.
Stick a fork in me...I'm done. Actually, I've been done with his presidency a long time ago.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
He should not care, shouldn't he ?

I think he should care. But we will never find out anything regarding this if it involved the Clinton's or Trump.

Kory

Reaction score
The state of Louisiana has pledged tens of millions of dollars to renovate the Superdome. Meanwhile, they have ailing drainage systems and failing pumping stations in the city of New Orleans. Priorities?

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
The state of Louisiana has pledged tens of millions of dollars to renovate the Superdome. Meanwhile, they have ailing drainage systems and failing pumping stations in the city of New Orleans. Priorities?

They will get their money back out of this. It is like an investment that pays more than they put into it. Sure they have issues but making smart investments like this one brings in money for the city and the state.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Was Melania 14 years old at the time ?
I'm just saying you keep talking about how Bill and Epstein were friends, well, so were Donald and Epstein.

Remember, some of the victims were recruited from Mar a Lago. Trump also flew on Epstein's planes and partied with him.

gangstonc

Reaction score
trump endorses Curt schilling for RI senate.

This dude is a conspiracy theorist, bigot, and supports racists. Our president thinks he’s great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back