• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARCC

Reaction score

What idiots. Between this and the stupid movie, you have to wonder how much dumber they can get.

Matt

Reaction score
What's sad about this is not that Biden is a complete moron, but the fact the crowd cheers over this incredibly stupid comment.

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
It's funny how gaffes and blunders mean so much coming from Joe "Senior Citizen" Biden, but when it comes from Trump nobody bats an eye anymore. It's become outrageously common. At least there's hope we can regain some kind of reasonable standards in the future.
Hilarious to see Matt criticize someone else for saying ridiculous things though, lol.

Evan

Reaction score

Do people not know the "Deplorables" are the good guys in the movie and the Liberal elites are the bad guys?

Kory

Reaction score
Do people not know the "Deplorables" are the good guys in the movie and the Liberal elites are the bad guys?
I don't know much about the movie. You asked was ARCC was talking about, so I linked it.

I do find a tinge of hypocrisy in the fact Hollywood elite rail against guns...yet use so many in their movies often riddled with violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back