• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Reaction score
I guess I’m talking about a lot of people. Things that make you go hhmmmmm. But not out loud cause you’re crazy delusional partisan extremist if you do. But since you brought it up do you believe that Epstein committed suicide? Even more egregious and inexplicable dude is just randomly killed in mugging attempt when he’s at the heart of dem email leaks. There’s hundreds of these suspicious situations. Trump corruption level tbd however I don’t think you’re life is in any danger if you turn on him and testify. But you’re life sure will be hell if you don’t. Any objective observer can tell you that regardless their opinion of Trump.

I would love to hear an explanation of this. How, exactly, was Seth Rich at the heart of Russia's compromise of the DNC's network. There is concrete and specific evidence that Russia, and only Russia, was the one behind the compromise of the DNC's network and removal of the data that was then linked to Wikileaks.

I refer you to pages 36 - 50 of the Mueller report.

We know EXACTLY how Russia gained access to the DNC's network including specific dates/times, credentials used, the exact malware they used to sniff for and exfiltrate data, and how they initially vectored into the DNC network from the DCCC's network. Russia's military intelligence agency, the GRU, spearfished the credentials of a DCCC employee, and once they had those creds and access to the DCCC's network, they used malware and keyloggers to suck up more credentials including that of IT administrators who had full access to the DCCC network. Once they had full access to the DCCC'S network, they located a direct VPN connection that connected to the DNC's network. Once they had access to the DNC's network, they deployed the same malware they used on the DCCC and began to harvest more user credentials and every bit of data they could find.

Not only does the United States have server logs, user activity logs, etc, but allied intelligence agencies compromised several GRU units themselves and gained access to their internal chat logs, activity logs, and further evidence that shows from A-Z exactly how the GRU pulled off their attacks. Oh, and we also have public records a researcher uncovered because the GRU was lazy/sloppy and used the same link-shortening service several times consecutively for their spearfishing attacks, so we know exactly who they targeted in their spearfishing attacks.

This is some vague assertion that "the Russians probably did this." We know the exact GRU units that did it, their location, IPs used, intermediate servers used for data exfil, the names of the personnel in each unit and what they individually did, and we have full logs and data of everything they did in those times periods -- not just their attacks on the DCCC, DNC, Clinton campaign, and other groups both inside and outside the United States. That's why Mueller won indictments for a significant number of INDIVIDUAL GRU employees who participated in these operations.

We also have one of the intermediary servers the GRU leased in an Arizona data center. Did I mention we also have the full logs from the AWS servers the DNC used that the GRU gained access to after stealing the necessary credentials? And that those logs show the GRU snapshotting over 300gb worth of data the DNC had stored on AWS?

But, yeah, I guess it makes more sense to think a guy with zero known hacking or INFOSEC ability somehow managed to gain access to and deploy custom developed malware and rootkits that only the GRU has been known to use.

See here for a discussion of the purpose built malware the GRU used and why we positively know the GRU is the source (one main reason being one of their agents created it and used his own name in the repo).

Did I forget to mention that we also have the logs and rental agreements from dozens of servers the GRU used all over the world, and that their IPs match back to the IPs used to exfiltrate the data that was stolen from the DCCC and DNC? Apparently Seth Rich was literally rich because we're talking a huge amount of funds required for custom malware, dozens of servers throughout the world, and man hours far beyond what a single person (or even a small team with significant experience) would be capable of.

There's simply zero rationality or evidence behind the Seth Rich conspiracy. We don't just have a smoking gun that says it was the GRU. We have hundreds of incontrovertible and indisputable pieces of DIRECT evidence that show every single action the GRU took, who was involved, how they did it, what tools they used, etc. This isn't just soup to nuts. This is a 75 course buffet of the most damning computer and tech evidence possible.

I realize some people think the DNC had just some kind of old unpatched Windows Server 2012 r2 box in their basement, but that's not at all how their infrastructure was setup. There were multiple servers. There were also cloud-based servers and data-storage. They had enterprise level IT, servers, and networks. This wasn't an easy task even if a person had in-person physical access. This was a sophisticated attack that took place over an extended period of time, and we have full visibility into exactly what took place.

Matt

Reaction score
I know he has represented republicans, but he does seem to, understandably despise Trump. I’m not saying he has behaved unfairly in his duties. He hasn’t shown any bias there.
His Tweets have probably been taken down by no. But he is part of the resistance. No doubt.

Evan

Reaction score
The WB lawyer is a hack. Even though Evan disagrees he is. January 20, 2017 said the coup has started. he has given some BS explanation. And there is more evidence of his bias.

He's not. Not that you care. Mark has represented whistleblowers and people in the Intel community for decades. And I have firsthand experience with how he handles the intake of a case.

Why did Mark represent Benghazi whistleblowers if he's a Dem hack? Why was he a constant thorn in the side of the Obama admin if he's a partisan goon? You can't answer this because you know full well it completely shreds every single claim of Zaid supposedly being biased.

I always find these claims to be deeply ironic. Trump and his supporters think it is perfectly acceptable for them to politicize everything, and be completely biased and prejudiced. But, if there's even the mere APPEARANCE that someone isn't a fan of Trump, then that must mean they're a deep-state partisan. It's a position that is illogical, hypocritical, self-contradictory, and totally lacking in self-awareness. It's as if they cannot comprehend that some people go through life trying to do the right thing instead of the easy thing.

I would almost find it comical, simply because of the sheer ignorance and bad-faith it requires to buy it, but so many people are deadly serious when they make claims like "the deep state is out to get Trump." I'd add it's also ahistorical, considering it requires a certain embrace of monarchial powers by the President, but it seems the GOP has completely memory-holed the Revolutionary War and why we fought it in the first place.

I don't so much mind the lies and delusions, most cults are full of that, but I do mind it when the cultists start demanding I worship Dear Leader, too.

If someone wants to cut off their willy, and wait for a comet to take them to meet their alien overlords, then so be it. But don't expect me not to laugh in their face when they ask me to do the same.

Evan

Reaction score
Oh Evan, I am not!

What, is this 1st grade? Can we actually have a substantive discussion? The rubber/glue juvenility is rather boring.

Evan

Reaction score
His Tweets have probably been taken down by no. But he is part of the resistance. No doubt.

I'm sure that comet is coming along anytime now.

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
The Wb is a hack as well. Second hand info. No credibility!
Who even cares about the WB now that the complaint concerns have been verified? Things have escalated well beyond the WB needing to be even remotely involved anymore.

Matt

Reaction score
Who even cares about the WB now that the complaint concerns have been verified? Things have escalated well beyond the WB needing to be even remotely involved anymore.

Are you kidding ? He's the one that started this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back