• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
It’s from a movie like KoD said. Just has the media logos and politicians superimposed over the faces from the movie.
Wow. Would have never imagined ANY presidential campaign showing anything like this.

Matt

Reaction score
This is all debunked or twisted garbage.

keep doing your thing.

No it is not. Answer me this. If this was such an important matter of national security, why did Schiff sit on it for six weeks ?

No one expects you to believe it. In fact, we all expect you to attempt to debunk it with absurd info that you find on wacko websites.

And I'll ask you the same. If this was a issue of such importance regarding national security and a president asking a foreign government to help his campaign, why would Schiff sit on it for six weeks ?

Yeah, it's pretty bad.

As bad as Snoop Dogs video ? Or Kathy Griffin's severed and bloody Trump head ?

I've repeatedly asked for clarification from you and am being ignored. If you continue to post your talking points as facts, PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF, otherwise exit stage left.

I don't take orders fro you. All I said is fact. Look elsewhere.

Did you see the Broadway play where Trump is executed ?

Matt

Reaction score
I was quite vocal regarding Kathy Griffin’s classless display. You can go look up my previous posts.

Never said you were tolerant of the video. Just asking if it was a bad of those two examples.

Have you ever heard the expression two wrongs don’t make a right?

The stuff from the other side was just as horrible. And, this should be condemned just as much.

I sure have. But Trump did not produce this video and authorize its showing.

Casie

Reaction score
No it is not. Answer me this. If this was such an important matter of national security, why did Schiff sit on it for six weeks ?

And I'll ask you the same. If this was a issue of such importance regarding national security and a president asking a foreign government to help his campaign, why would Schiff sit on it for six weeks ?

As bad as Snoop Dogs video ? Or Kathy Griffin's severed and bloody Trump head ?

I don't take orders fro you. All I said is fact. Look elsewhere.

Did you see the Broadway play where Trump is executed ?
Fact? But yet you have not provided anything to back up your claims. What a horrible debater you are.

Matt

Reaction score
https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/0...tor-general-evasive-insolent-and-obstructive/

Michael Atkinson, the Intelligence Community Inspector General, or ICIG, is under fire for secretly eliminating a requirement that whistleblowers provide first-hand information to support allegations of wrongdoing. The ICIG admitted that it secretly changed its rules and forms in response to an error-ridden complaint filed against President Donald Trump that consisted entirely of gossip, rumor, and second-hand information.

Matt

Reaction score
I post actual news stories and they get deleted by the moderators. According to the moderators CNN and New York post are Spam. OK.

Matt

Reaction score
Fact? But yet you have not provided anything to back up your claims. What a horrible debater you are.

I do but the moderators delete the stories. What a PC group this is becoming. Or, if you don't agree with a story because it goes against your political thought, it is removed. Crazy stuff!

Kory

Reaction score
I do but the moderators delete the stories. What a PC group this is becoming. Or, if you don't agree with a story because it goes against your political thought, it is removed. Crazy stuff!
They updated the rules. You need to add a description of whatever you’re posting instead of just straight links to videos/websites.

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
I have no idea. See - that wasn't so hard. I didn't try to find some wacko excuse or link some opinion article or tweet. If it's important, I'm sure the reason (or an excuse) will come out.

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
I post actual news stories and they get deleted by the moderators. According to the moderators CNN and New York post are Spam. OK.
See that giant red triangle with an exclamation point at the top of the page? That's probably something important that you should read.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
For the record, Matt and I have been discussing this in private message and he is reposting the links we removed. CNN and New York Post are not spam, but in accordance with our policy (outlined in our announcement forum) we need EVERYONE to post some descriptive text with links and videos. It only takes a few seconds more to tell us why you are linking/embedding a link or video. If your post is deleted, you will receive a copy of what you posted via PM and you are welcome to repost the content with additional descriptions. Please note the descriptions need to be descriptive in nature. We have an unofficial grace period for this new policy but those who repeatably violate the policy will be subject to warning points being assign that could lead to your ability to access the forum being restricted temporarily or permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back