• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I'm shocked at what just happened about an hour ago! Shep Smith just signed off for the last time. I was in a meeting and just caught up on the audio feed on XM. He was one of few people I care for on Fox News because he was centered... he told the story as is and pretty fair and balanced. What I liked most was that he had common sense and applied it to his reporting. Damn! It apparently was a big surprise as Neil Cuvato (who airs after Shep) was in total shock along with WH correspondent John Roberts. Will be interesting where he ends up after his non-compete clause expires.

Hope he does a podcast.. I would love that.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/shepa...om-fox-news-its-been-an-honor-and-a-privilege

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Shep seemed like a pretty reasonable guy when I watched. Bummer :( I hear he had some argument with opinion host Carlson

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I'm shocked at what just happened about an hour ago! Shep Smith just signed off for the last time. I was in a meeting and just caught up on the audio feed on XM. He was one of few people I care for on Fox News because he was centered... he told the story as is and pretty fair and balanced. What I liked most was that he had common sense and applied it to his reporting. Damn! It apparently was a big surprise as Neil Cuvato (who airs after Shep) was in total shock along with WH correspondent John Roberts. Will be interesting where he ends up after his non-compete clause expires.

Hope he does a podcast.. I would love that.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/shepa...om-fox-news-its-been-an-honor-and-a-privilege

I think he’ll end up at CNN...,

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Newsweek is reporting the Turks have bombed a U.S. special forces base by mistake. (I hope)

Matt

Reaction score
Let's see if I have this straight.

Mid August CIA operative files a QWB complaint. Somehow it is directed to only House Intel Dems.

Schiff sits on it. Does not inform Republicans on the Intel committee.

Late September complaint is sent to ICIG. Why did he not have sooner ?

ICIG appers behind closed doors before Intel committee and call complaint credible.

When asked if Schiff or his staff has had any contact with WB he says no, but we would like to. LIE!

Dems report how awful and damning complaint is.

Pelosi says impeachment inquiry will begin.

Trump releases transcript of conversation. Not at all in line with WB complaint.

We find out WB is a registered dem.

ICIG says WB may have a political bias.

We learn WB had a previous working relationship with Dem presidential candidate(Biden).

We learn Schiff has hire two staffers from NSC who, guess what ? Had a previous working relationship with the WB.

And you all expect me to believe all this B.S. is real and not concocted ? NFW!

gangstonc

Reaction score

Mid August CIA operative files a QWB complaint. Somehow it is directed to only House Intel Dems.

ICIG appers behind closed doors before Intel committee and call complaint credible.

When asked if Schiff or his staff has had any contact with WB he says no, but we would like to. LIE!

Trump releases transcript of conversation. Not at all in line with WB complaint.

We learn WB had a previous working relationship with Dem presidential candidate(Biden).

We learn Schiff has hire two staffers from NSC who, guess what ? Had a previous working relationship with the WB.

This is all debunked or twisted garbage.

keep doing your thing.

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score

No one expects you to believe it. In fact, we all expect you to attempt to debunk it with absurd info that you find on wacko websites.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
What’s the deal with the Trump mass shooter video?
First I've heard of anything like that. Whatcha talking about (don't post it if it breaks our terms)

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
First I've heard of anything like that. Whatcha talking about (don't post it if it breaks our terms)

apparently a video of "Donald Trump" shooting up media members and opponents. It was shown at his resort. I tried to read the link but I don't subscribe to the NYT so I only caught the headline and a very brief description.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Just watched it, makes me want to watch Kill Bill again.
Looks like the scene is from Kingsman 2.

Kory

Reaction score
Don't be black in your home in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. You might end up being killed by police.

This is disgusting. There are some serious policing problems in this country. What is more disgusting is the police that stand behind murderers like this guy and Amber Guyger. When did police become the escalators in this country? I thought they were supposed to de-escalate situations...

Casie

Reaction score

I've repeatedly asked for clarification from you and am being ignored. If you continue to post your talking points as facts, PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF, otherwise exit stage left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back