• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
Trump working to getting rapper ASAP Rocky out of a jail in Sweden after him and his entourage were involved in a brawl caught on camera. I’m glad he has no problem with throwing lawful Americans in jail over owning a piece of plastic but caught in the act of a crime in a foreign country, let’s bail him out!

Matt

Reaction score
Trump working to getting rapper ASAP Rocky out of a jail in Sweden after him and his entourage were involved in a brawl caught on camera. I’m glad he has no problem with throwing lawful Americans in jail over owning a piece of plastic but caught in the act of a crime in a foreign country, let’s bail him out!

Kory

Reaction score

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, okay!

Meanwhile:

The Supreme Court rejected a challenge to federal regulation of gun silencers Monday, just days after a gunman used one in a shooting rampage that killed 12 people in Virginia.
The justices did not comment in turning away appeals from two Kansas men who were convicted of violating federal law regulating silencers. The men argued that the constitutional right “to keep and bear arms” includes silencers.

In the silencer cases, Kansas and seven other states joined in a court filing urging justices to hear the appeals. The states said the court should affirm that the Second Amendment protects “silencers and other firearms accessories.” The other states are: Arkansas, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, South Carolina, Texas and Utah.

President Trump’s administration asked the court to stay out of the case and leave the convictions in place.
https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/06/11/scotus-rejects-kansas-suppressor-case/

This would've singlehandedly challenged the constitutionality of the NFA, which has been an outright assault on gun rights since the Ronald "Fudd" Reagan administration.

I'm noticing a pattern here? These so-called "great conservative Republicans" tend to do the most damage to gun rights! How about that!

Kory

Reaction score

Go figure. The "full video" left out literally the part of the assault by ASAP Rocky.

I'm not too big on some multi-millionaire in another country beating people up (I'm not commenting on whether it was "self-defense" or not) and then celebrities/our president attempting to flex his muscle for clout as he is awaiting arraignment. The Swedish PM gracefully told Trump to back off and quit meddling in their legal system.

Should we give airtime to the Mexican president and reduce El Chapo's "inhumane" life sentence?

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
Go figure. The "full video" left out literally the part of the assault by ASAP Rocky.

I'm not too big on some multi-millionaire in another country beating people up (I'm not commenting on whether it was "self-defense" or not) and then celebrities/our president attempting to flex his muscle for clout as he is awaiting arraignment. The Swedish PM gracefully told Trump to back off and quit meddling in their legal system.

Should we give airtime to the Mexican president and reduce El Chapo's "inhumane" life sentence?
Look for ASAP Rocky on the first post-Presidential season of celebrity apprentice.

Evan

Reaction score
How entitled and Un-American is Nancy Pelosi? Why is she flying Delta instead of American Airlines?!?!?!? She truly hates America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back