• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
I humbly apologize for misinterpreting your intentions. So that I may know how to properly reply, why did you keyboard-shout “No obstruction! No collusion!” at me if not out of belief that I felt he was guilty of such?

Just spreading the results of Mueller's two year investigation. It has been so badly interpreted by most of the media. Here's more good news. 285K private sector jobs in April. Estimates were 185K. Wage growth for April is expected to be up 3.3% YOY. Yep, let's get rid of the guy responsible!

Matt

Reaction score
Trumps.

"The poverty rate for Wisconsin families has reached the lowest rate in 22 years."

"the mother meets with the doctor. They take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully. And then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby."

"Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars for the hurricane, more money than has ever been gotten for a hurricane before."

"The FBI said (former national security adviser Michael Flynn) wasn't lying."

There’s a few doozies from this month.

Matt

Reaction score

Matt, you are going to have to start dealing in real facts, not alternative facts. Trump is scum and Barr is protecting him.

We need to see this letter to find out what the truth is.

Consider your source! This is the dems poisoning the water before Barr's appearance before the House and Senate committees.

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
Just spreading the results of Mueller's two year investigation. It has been so badly interpreted by most of the media. Here's more good news. 285K private sector jobs in April. Estimates were 185K. Wage growth for April is expected to be up 3.3% YOY. Yep, let's get rid of the guy responsible!

You should see a doctor. Your short term memory is failing you. You’ve posted that same phrase many times - now that I understand many of your behaviors are likely the result of a medical condition, I will try to be more sympathetic. Best of luck with your treatment.

Matt

Reaction score
You should see a doctor. Your short term memory is failing you. You’ve posted that same phrase many times - now that I understand many of your behaviors are likely the result of a medical condition, I will try to be more sympathetic. Best of luck with your treatment.

Ha ha! You're suffering TDS. It must be really painful for you and other Trump haters to see all the success he is having. Good luck.

Matt

Reaction score

That's all you have ? Claiming I have a medical condition? 3rd or 4th grade stuff!

Matt

Reaction score

Matt, you are going to have to start dealing in real facts, not alternative facts. Trump is scum and Barr is protecting him.

We need to see this letter to find out what the truth is.

When Barr pressed him whether he thought Barr’s letter was inaccurate, Mueller said he did not, but felt that the media coverage of the letter was misinterpreting the investigation, officials said.

This was in the Post article.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Consider your source! This is the dems poisoning the water before Barr's appearance before the House and Senate committees.
The letter has been released. Barr lied and Mueller put it on paper. Further, there were redactions that Mueller didn’t agree with.

In the letter Mueller asked Barr to release all the introductions and summaries Mueller had prepared specifically for the public. Why do you think Barr declined?

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
That's all you have ? Claiming I have a medical condition? 3rd or 4th grade stuff!
Why else would you continue to post the same phrase over and over if your only goal is to “spread the results”? You’ve done that already, many times. Unless you’re actually trying to bother people, but you’ve already said that wasn’t the case.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Ha ha! You're suffering TDS. It must be really painful for you and other Trump haters to see all the success he is having. Good luck.
On the contrary... It's sad to see how gullible and hypocritical people can be, blindly advocating for the senile conman at every turn.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Technical Admin
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Trumps.

"The poverty rate for Wisconsin families has reached the lowest rate in 22 years."

"the mother meets with the doctor. They take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully. And then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby."

"Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars for the hurricane, more money than has ever been gotten for a hurricane before."

"The FBI said (former national security adviser Michael Flynn) wasn't lying."

There’s a few doozies from this month.
I really wish you would do a little research. Come on this is getting annoying having to do it for you.

Currently, the estimated Stafford liabilities amount to $50 billion. Adding the $41 billion in announced funding to the $50 billion in Stafford liabilities gets you to $91 billion.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...llion-disaster-relief/?utm_term=.385e5e56314a

gangstonc

Reaction score
I really wish you would do a little research. Come on this is getting annoying having to do it for you.

Currently, the estimated Stafford liabilities amount to $50 billion. Adding the $41 billion in announced funding to the $50 billion in Stafford liabilities gets you to $91 billion.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...llion-disaster-relief/?utm_term=.385e5e56314a
Read all the way to the bottom of the article you posted " In a tweet, the president claimed “Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars.” That’s simply false. As explained above, this is a 20-year estimate subject to change. The island so far has only received about $11 billion. "

The bolding is mine. You might want to do a little better research. Care to attack any of the other trump lies I posted?

gangstonc

Reaction score

How is this guy AG? That's the very definition of a cover up.

Also this was an easy lay up for Feinstein, the fact that she didn't have a rebuttal for this is amazing. The democrats are bumbling idiots falling for all of the dirty tricks of the republicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back