• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Bubba had no idea the blue dress with his DNA splattered all over it existed. Had he known that fact, trust me his attorney would have never allowed him to sit for that interview.

No, there are judges that are activists and legislate from the bench. Roberts should have stayed out of the fray. Why is the 9th Circuit Court the most reversed (and by a wide margin) court in the nation ?

So what you are saying is that when bills attorneys thought he was innocent they said he could interview, but if they had known he was guilty, they would have done what trumps team is doing. It’s clear now. Thanks.

If by “most reversed” you meant “third most reversed”.... once again, trump is lying.

https://www.americanbar.org/content...azine/LandslideJan2010_Hofer.authcheckdam.pdf

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Court_of_Appeals_for_the_Ninth_Circuit

Last edited:

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
That's stupid and you know it. Did Clinton submit to an interview on live TV with Ken Star ? I doubt, if you were in a similar situation your attorney would advise you to do that.
Not stupid at all... Trump could call their bluff on the investigation... clear his name and others in his inner circle... and publicly humiliate all those who have supported and conducted the investigation with his superior stable genius mind... what could be better for him and his sheeple than that? Of course ... that would mean he would have to be innocent to pull all that off so....

Kory

Reaction score
Where are the feminists/Women's March on the female genital mutilation ban ruled unconstitutional? Do those girls not deserve protection from barbaric and horrific abuse?

I forgot, they just want the taxpayers to pay for their birth control. So oppressed!

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
QQm4mfl.jpg

Matt

Reaction score
Looks like Ivanka May have been using a private server.

I have a few questions.

Was she Secretary of State ?
Did she delete any emails ?
Did she Bleach Bit her devices and destroy them with a hammer ?
Did any of her emails contain classified information ?
Were any of her emails sent to a convicted pedophile ?

I'll be patiently waiting for your response.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
When did Dennis Franz become mayor of Tijuana?

gangstonc

Reaction score
I have a few questions.

Was she Secretary of State ?
Did she delete any emails ?
Did she Bleach Bit her devices and destroy them with a hammer ?
Did any of her emails contain classified information ?
Were any of her emails sent to a convicted pedophile ?

I'll be patiently waiting for your response.
1. No. But she is acting in a govt role.
2. Dunno
3. Dunno
4. Dunno
5. Dunno.
Ivanka will not and should not be arrested. An investigation should take place to see if any mitigating actions need to be taken.

Why did it take trump a year to answer “easy” questions from mueller?

Can you admit that the ninth court is not the most overturned and that trump lies about it?

What about the 10% middle class tax cut trump promised?

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
1. No. But she is acting in a govt role.
2. Dunno
3. Dunno
4. Dunno
5. Dunno.
Ivanka will not and should not be arrested. An investigation should take place to see if any mitigating actions need to be taken.

Why did it take trump a year to answer “easy” questions from mueller?

Can you admit that the ninth court is not the most overturned and that trump lies about it?

What about the 10% middle class tax cut trump promised?

Was there a time limit for him to answer ?
I have heard the 9th was the most reversed Federal Court. If not they still are reversed about 70%. I don't think he intentionally misleading. Can you admit Hillary broke many laws regarding national security and should be in jail ? Any one else without the last name Clinton would be.
My God man, give the man some time.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Was there a time limit for him to answer ?
I have heard the 9th was the most reversed Federal Court. If not they still are reversed about 70%. I don't think he intentionally misleading. Can you admit Hillary broke many laws regarding national security and should be in jail ? Any one else without the last name Clinton would be.
My God man, give the man some time.

There isn’t a time limit for him to answer, but people shouldn’t complain about mueller taking a long time considering trump is trying to slow this thing down as much as possible.

Hillary should be in jail for obstruction. It’s very hard to prosecute for her email situation. It was the cover up that is the issue.

Give what man some time? Mueller?

You heard the 9th was the most overturned because Trump said it. He lied. Again. And his supporters believe him without checking his words.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
There isn’t a time limit for him to answer, but people shouldn’t complain about mueller taking a long time considering trump is trying to slow this thing down as much as possible.

Hillary should be in jail for obstruction. It’s very hard to prosecute for her email situation. It was the cover up that is the issue.

Give what man some time? Mueller?

You heard the 9th was the most overturned because Trump said it. He lied. Again. And his supporters believe him without checking his words.

She should be in jail not only for obstruction, but for breaking laws regarding national security.

http://excessofdemocracy.com/blog/2...ct-the-most-reversed-federal-court-of-appeals

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

gangstonc

Reaction score
Saudi Arabia's human rights abuses are well known. Why until now is everyone demanding Donald Trump do something about it ? Hell, Barry Obama bowed to the damn king!
“Barry bowed to the king” isn’t quite in the same territory as “allowed a guy to be brutally murdered.”

Trump was supposed to fix all these things that Obama screwed up.

Matt

Reaction score
“Barry bowed to the king” isn’t quite in the same territory as “allowed a guy to be brutally murdered.”

Trump was supposed to fix all these things that Obama screwed up.

How in hell did we allow it to happen ? He is well on his way to fixing all of Obama's mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back