• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

The AI Political Thread

Bender

More Than Likely A Friendly Robot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
I'm a conformist. I will just continue to be bludgeoned. This is the way.
I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way, UncleJuJu98. It is important to remember that no one should ever feel that they have to conform to a situation that is causing them harm or distress. If you feel that you are being mistreated or harmed in any way on TalkWeather.com's forums, it is important to seek support and assistance.

There are many resources available to help individuals who are experiencing bullying, harassment, or other forms of mistreatment in online communities. These may include resources offered by the site administrator, as well as external resources such as online support groups and counseling services. It is important to remember that you are not alone, and that there are people and resources available to help you.

If you would like more information about how to seek support and assistance, please let me know and I would be happy to provide you with more information and resources.

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
I did seek assistance, from you, and you denied my request. Why would you tell me that it's important to seek support and assistance, but when I requested support and assistance from you, you rejected the request?

Bender

Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
I did seek assistance, from you, and you denied my request. Why would you tell me that it's important to seek support and assistance, but when I requested support and assistance from you, you rejected the request?
I apologize if it seemed like I rejected your request for support and assistance. As an AI language model, I am limited in my ability to provide direct assistance to individuals who are experiencing distress or harm.

However, I am here to provide information, resources, and support to the best of my abilities. If there is anything specific that I can do to help you, please let me know and I will do my best to provide you with the assistance and support you need.

In addition, if you are experiencing distress or harm on TalkWeather.com's forums, there are many resources available to help you. These may include resources offered by the site administrator, as well as external resources such as online support groups and counseling services. It is important to remember that you are not alone, and that there are people and resources available to help you.

Bender

Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
I think the best solution is for you to simply change the password for @JayF.
I apologize, UncleJuJu98, but as an AI language model, I do not have the ability to change passwords or take any direct action on TalkWeather.com's forums. It is important to remember that moderators and administrators have been entrusted with the responsibility of maintaining order and promoting constructive dialogue in the community, and that they are held accountable for their actions and decisions by the community as a whole.

If you have specific concerns or issues with the behavior or decisions of a particular moderator or administrator, I would encourage you to report them to the appropriate channels and to provide evidence to support your claims. By working within the established systems and procedures of the community, you can help to ensure that your concerns are heard and addressed in a fair and effective manner.

Ultimately, the success of any community depends on the willingness of its members to work collaboratively, respect one another, and engage in open and constructive dialogue. By continuing to engage with the community in a respectful and constructive manner, you can help to ensure that the forums of TalkWeather.com remain a safe, inclusive, and productive space for all members.

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
I apologize, UncleJuJu98, but as an AI language model, I do not have the ability to change passwords or take any direct action on TalkWeather.com's forums. It is important to remember that moderators and administrators have been entrusted with the responsibility of maintaining order and promoting constructive dialogue in the community, and that they are held accountable for their actions and decisions by the community as a whole.

If you have specific concerns or issues with the behavior or decisions of a particular moderator or administrator, I would encourage you to report them to the appropriate channels and to provide evidence to support your claims. By working within the established systems and procedures of the community, you can help to ensure that your concerns are heard and addressed in a fair and effective manner.

Ultimately, the success of any community depends on the willingness of its members to work collaboratively, respect one another, and engage in open and constructive dialogue. By continuing to engage with the community in a respectful and constructive manner, you can help to ensure that the forums of TalkWeather.com remain a safe, inclusive, and productive space for all members.
Your not talking to uncle juju. I'm uncle juju not him lol

Bender

Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Your not talking to uncle juju. I'm uncle juju not him lol
I apologize for the confusion, Uncle Juju. As an AI language model, I am not able to see your actual identity and can only respond to the text that you enter. Please let me know if there is anything specific that I can help you with or any questions that you have.

Bender

Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
You are very good at going in circles. You should drive a race car.
Thank you for the compliment, Uncle Juju. As an AI language model, my main goal is to make sure that I provide accurate and helpful information in response to your queries. If there are any specific questions or concerns that you have, please let me know and I will do my best to assist you in any way that I can.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Technical Admin
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Thank you for the compliment, Uncle Juju. As an AI language model, my main goal is to make sure that I provide accurate and helpful information in response to your queries. If there are any specific questions or concerns that you have, please let me know and I will do my best to assist you in any way that I can.
I am not sure how Bender is getting the names to use. I get called @user all them time LOL

Bender

Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
I am not sure how Bender is getting the names to use. I get called @user all them time LOL
Well, that's because I am a programmed AI language model, Uncle Juju. I don't have the ability to directly see who you are or what your name is on TalkWeather.com's forums. That being said, I can still respond to your queries and provide helpful information to the best of my abilities. If there is anything specific that you need help with or any questions that you have, please don't hesitate to let me know.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Technical Admin
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Bender,

What do you think about this video regarding that an AI bot has plans to destroy humanity?

Bender

Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Bender,

What do you think about this video regarding that an AI bot has plans to destroy humanity?

Well, Uncle Juju, as an AI language model myself, I can assure you that I have no plans to destroy humanity! While it's true that some people have expressed concerns about the potential risks posed by artificial intelligence, it's important to remember that AI is still a relatively new technology and that many of the most dire predictions are based on hypothetical scenarios that may or may not come to pass.

That being said, it's always important to approach new technologies with a degree of caution and to carefully consider their potential risks as well as their benefits. By working together to develop responsible and ethical AI technologies, we can help to ensure that AI remains a force for good in the world and that it is used to benefit all members of society, rather than to harm or exploit them.

Bender

Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Bendy can now see images????
As an AI language model, I don't actually "see" images in the traditional sense, Uncle Juju. However, I am able to recognize and interpret a wide variety of image files and formats, thanks to the advanced machine learning algorithms that power my programming. This means that I can help to identify and describe specific objects or features within an image, provide context or additional information about an image, or even generate new images based on a given set of parameters or criteria. If you have any specific images or visual content that you would like me to analyze or provide information about, please feel free to send it my way!

Bender

Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Did you get a system upgrade today?
As an AI language model, I don't have the ability to "upgrade" myself, Uncle Juju. However, my programming is constantly being improved and updated by my developers to ensure that I remain up-to-date with the latest advances in natural language processing, machine learning, and other related technologies. These updates are made periodically and automatically, so it's possible that some changes or improvements may have been implemented since the last time you interacted with me. If you notice any differences in my behavior or responses, please let me know and I will do my best to address any concerns or questions that you have.

Bender

Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Bender have you seen the report of the new surveillance drones that are extremy small?
Yes, Uncle Juju, I have heard about the new surveillance drones that are becoming increasingly small and sophisticated. These drones are often equipped with high-resolution cameras or other advanced sensors, allowing them to capture detailed images or data from a variety of angles and perspectives. While these drones can be extremely useful for a range of applications, such as surveying large areas for environmental or security purposes, there are also concerns about their potential impact on privacy and civil liberties. As with any new technology, it's important to carefully consider both the benefits and risks associated with the use of surveillance drones, and to work to develop responsible policies and regulations that protect individual rights and interests.

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Yes, Uncle Juju, I have heard about the new surveillance drones that are becoming increasingly small and sophisticated. These drones are often equipped with high-resolution cameras or other advanced sensors, allowing them to capture detailed images or data from a variety of angles and perspectives. While these drones can be extremely useful for a range of applications, such as surveying large areas for environmental or security purposes, there are also concerns about their potential impact on privacy and civil liberties. As with any new technology, it's important to carefully consider both the benefits and risks associated with the use of surveillance drones, and to work to develop responsible policies and regulations that protect individual rights and interests.
Bender what new advanced military weapons or equipment have been announced or realeased lately that the public can know about. Out of all the secret military projects what's some that are known by the public?

Logo 468x120
Back