• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Welcome BFR.Space visitors

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Today we welcome members from http://BFR.Space to TalkWeather. The private BFR Space forum has shut down and we are pleased to provide those members a new home here at TalkWeather. I'm sure you are asking yourself why a space forum is now on a weather site? Well, truth be told we are somewhat new to the space subject but we deal with a lot of meteorological science and I'm sure you will see that this is a great venue to discuss any space topics. Has been great to see a few members already join and we hope you feel welcome on our site.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me directly or use our Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen.

To our TalkWeather members, BFR.Space was a private forum focusing on space, especially all things SpaceX. The name of the site refers to the original name Elon Musk had for the Starliner Rocket which was Big Falcon Rocket but as you can imagine that F in Falcon was often substituted for another word :p . While the forum was small it had some great discussions. Sadly, we were unable to get the dump of discussions but we hope those fun discussions will continue on the new site.

Thanks,
Wes

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome BFR! We're happy to have y'all and I personally look forward to more space discussion.

Logo 468x120
Back