• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Welcome Back to TalkWeather

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer

locomusic01

Reaction score
Oh, sorry. I should have specified I was talking about the Significant Tornado Events thread. I did catch the April 27 thread, though, and was very happy to see it come back! Great idea to post as it happened, too.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Oh, sorry. I should have specified I was talking about the Significant Tornado Events thread. I did catch the April 27 thread, though, and was very happy to see it come back! Great idea to post as it happened, too.
I believe we have it. I haven't converted everything over to HTML format yet so I'm not sure. I'll take an inventory of what we have and post it so we can vote on what comes back next.

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
That thread's in there, but only through 2013. It's a start, at least.

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Actually, thumbing through what I saved, I think I actually have that thread through mid 2014. If everyone remembers any important content posted since then, we could almost have the entire thing back. That'd be terrific.

WIL9287

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Any update on the significant tornado thread? It was the best thing online when it came to discussing tornadoes, and their ratings. Truly a goldmine of info!

Back